Images sold in May 2023

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Local river fishin' and swimming hole.

Mid $$

RM

Usage: Commercial electronic, Details: Rights granted for all online and offline digital media marketing platforms (online includes websites/landing pages, social media paid search and unpaid, Banner ads, branded online magazines, apps, widgets. Offline includes email marketing. The license is for all StubHub and Viagogo. Rights granted in perpetuity
Media: Website, app and social media
Duration: In perpetuity

No idea what "StubHub and Viagogo" refers to.

JEDPKX.jpg

StubHub and Viagogo are both ticket agencies that handle all manner of venues like concerts etc.  Interesting why they chose this image.  LOL  Selling tickets to fish or swim. 🙂

Rick

36 minutes ago, Rick Lewis said:

StubHub and Viagogo are both ticket agencies that handle all manner of venues like concerts etc.  Interesting why they chose this image.  LOL  Selling tickets to fish or swim. 🙂

Rick

Thanks Rick - that explains it.

The image location is not far from a local community park. The same river flows through the park.   3 weeks ago a large (30,000/day) sold-out outdoor country music festival was held over 2 days in the park.   The festival will likely be held again in the future in same location. 

• Like 1

Well this is bizarre, 3 more sales from that same village cricket pitch, the same 3 images that I've shown here before but different rights. Here's the best one, very high $$.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Self-published book
Print run: Up to 2,500
Placement: Front cover
Image Size: Any size
Start: 28 April 2023
End: 28 April 2028
License upgrade for the rights purchased in invoice IY03431441

A father and son watch a village cricket match on the village green at Rotherfield Greys, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire Stock Photo

The other two were mid $$ and these rights:

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 02 May 2023

Strange coincidence frankly but I'm not complaining, I'll be keeping guard at all their home matches from now on!

Edit: Ah, I see now, the first image is a licence upgrade from the previous use. Thank you Alamy.

Edited by Harry Harrison
  • Love 2

For $ but not for completely pennies.   Second license for this one.  I saw a number of searches for Emily Dickinson book in Alamy Measures. 

2KDHJC5.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Image use Online Learning | Editorial Website/Video | Any size, Single placement and design, Use within reference to animation | Worldwide | In perpetuity + unlimited flashes
17 MB
2000 x 3000 pixels
1024KB compressed
Start: 04 May 2023

I photographed this after seeing searches for this a few years back in All of Alamy.  Helps sometimes to scan the items where search results shows nothing or very little at Alamy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A photo of my husband with a cup of coffee, the 9th license since I uploaded it last year.  Low $ but nice to see a sale the first week of the month. I was checking when my payout went out and saw it in my account balance. I won't bore you with the photo that I've shared here multiple times already. 

Use: 

7 MB
1808 x 1353 pixels

Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

What's DOOH? 

$ 1.29

Manchester, UK, 31st May, 2022. 'Make Elizabeth the Last. Abolish the Monarchy' advertising billboard appears in Manchester, England, UK, in the run up to the Platinum Jubilee. Media report billboard organisers Republic saying: "Recent polls now show more than one in four want the monarchy abolished, while support has dropped from 75% to 60%. Ten years ago, around 10,000 street parties were registered for the jubilee. This time, it's just 1,700." The same poster has appeared in other UK cities, produced after crowfunding money to carry out the campaign. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.    DOOH for $. Have to take the rough with the smooth:

2JAK930.jpg

A man's hand holds an Electoral Commission leaflet informing people that voters in England will need to show voter ID in future. People in England will need to show photo ID in order to vote in person at the local elections on 4th May, 2023. The government intends this measure to help stop voter fraud. People who oppose the new measure think it will make it harder for some people to vote. Voters will have to show a photo ID to get their ballot paper in polling stations at local elections, police and crime commissioner elections, and parliamentary by-elections. Another DOOH. $

2PD6BNM.jpg

• Like 1

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Duration: Unlimited

Good Old Dermott Bannon, just been counting back 22 times licenced in the last couple of years. Still just over a dollar a pop every time. Every little helps.🙂

dermot-bannon-on-film-location-2CB35NX.j

• Love 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Marianne said:

A photo of my husband with a cup of coffee, the 9th license since I uploaded it last year.  Low $ but nice to see a sale the first week of the month. I was checking when my payout went out and saw it in my account balance. I won't bore you with the photo that I've shared here multiple times already. 

Use: 

7 MB
1808 x 1353 pixels

Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

What's DOOH? 

$ 1.29

Digital out-of-Home, i.e. public outdoor display.

57 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Duration: Unlimited

Good Old Dermott Bannon, just been counting back 22 times licenced in the last couple of years. Still just over a dollar a pop every time. Every little helps.🙂

dermot-bannon-on-film-location-2CB35NX.j

Is it at Kinsale harbour? Or Youghal? The background looks familiar to me.

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

4 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Is it at Kinsale harbour? Or Youghal? The background looks familiar to me.

My local pier Castletownshend he was doing a piece about an up and coming TV series. Nice guy very easy going.

41 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

My local pier Castletownshend he was doing a piece about an up and coming TV series. Nice guy very easy going.

Thanks! It is obvious that West Cork and East Cork coastal landscapes have something in common 🙂 . Never been to Castletownshend...

50 minutes ago, Lori Rider said:

Assateague Island, Virginia - mid $$

PH23WM.jpg

Lovely photo Lori, I lived on the neighboring, Chincoteage Island, when I was 21, for three months.  Wonderful area!

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 1

Kendal, Cumbria, UK. 07th Dec, 2015. Aftermath of Storm Desmond. Flooding in the Lyth Valley, near Kendal, Cumbria. This was the scene on Monday 7th.December, two days after the height of Storm Desmond on Saturday 5th.December.

Kendal, Cumbria, UK. 07th Dec, 2015. Aftermath of Storm Desmond. Flooding in the Lyth Valley, near Kendal, Cumbria. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 June 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Editorial Trade magazines and reports Includes use online on owned channels when used in the same context as the print version Over 5,000 print run UK distribution Single Use Duration 5 Years

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rebecca Ore said:

For $ but not for completely pennies.   Second license for this one.  I saw a number of searches for Emily Dickinson book in Alamy Measures. 

2KDHJC5.jpg

Usage: Editorial, Image use Online Learning | Editorial Website/Video | Any size, Single placement and design, Use within reference to animation | Worldwide | In perpetuity + unlimited flashes
17 MB
2000 x 3000 pixels
1024KB compressed

I photographed this after seeing searches for this a few years back in All of Alamy.  Helps sometimes to scan the items where search results shows nothing or very little at Alamy. 

Rebecca, I also have had a sale two days ago of an image of an Emily Dickinson book, also for a fairly small amount. I wonder what's the reason for this interest in her?

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

Lovely photo Lori, I lived on the neighboring, Chincoteage Island, when I was 21, for three months.  Wonderful area!

Thank you, Michael! I stopped with my kids a few years ago on the way home from DC and we did a sunset boat tour. I wish we could have spent more time!

Two tidlers today, both with the same license terms but one 1c less than the other. RM, direct, lower $. Just when I thought I had seen the last of the sales for peanuts. First from MDP Wethersfield earlier this year, the other of Ash Sarkar on a stage near Downing Street from 2019. This has been zoomed a few times since shot, but not recently.

Both Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, Media: Editorial website, Industry sector: Media, design & publishing, Image Size: Any size, Start: 04 May 2023, Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

the-home-office-announced-on-the-29th-ma

london-uk-7th-september-2019-demand-demo

Edited by sb photos