Images sold in May 2023

Boy's steer riding event, in the chute at the Calgary Stampede Rodeo. Circa 1980

Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital)

boys-steer-riding-event-in-the-chute-at-the-calgary-stampede-rodeo-circa-1980-2PE1M5D.jpg

2 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Rebecca, I also have had a sale two days ago of an image of an Emily Dickinson book, also for a fairly small amount. I wonder what's the reason for this interest in her?

She and Walt Whitman are Amazon's best selling American poets.   Anniversary of her death is May 15 according to Wikipedia.   Also early editions were "regularized" and the edition I have is closer to her original intentions (she had other marks for reading aloud that never have been used for print versions.   Someone was doing several searches. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Thanks! It is obvious that West Cork and East Cork coastal landscapes have something in common 🙂 . Never been to Castletownshend...

Its a typical small Irish rural village. 1 pub 1 shop 1 street very hard to get lost.! Get allot of Brits on holiday in summer because it looks very "quaint". Never see them in the winter when the Atlantic gales are trying to rip the roofs of.

Andy

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Its a typical small Irish rural village. 1 pub 1 shop 1 street very hard to get lost.! Get allot of Brits on holiday in summer because it looks very "quaint". Never see them in the winter when the Atlantic gales are trying to rip the roofs of.

Andy

Yes, I know what you mean. The Atlantic gales...

11 hours ago, gvallee said:

Digital out-of-Home, i.e. public outdoor display.

Thanks. It's been licensed for that a few times now - all for < $2 - it's a huge file though actually they've licensed it really tiny - <2,000 px on the long side. Seems like an odd choice for an outdoor display but who knows. 

Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media. $. I like this one and hope it does better in the future.

2NW2GKB.jpg

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Rebecca Ore said:

She and Walt Whitman are Amazon's best selling American poets.   Anniversary of her death is May 15 according to Wikipedia.   Also early editions were "regularized" and the edition I have is closer to her original intentions (she had other marks for reading aloud that never have been used for print versions.   Someone was doing several searches. 

Thanks Rebecca for the explanation.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/W6TJER/the-hague-palace-garden-dutch-den-haag-paleistuin-the-gardens-of-the-royal-palace-noordeinde-are-open-to-the-public-W6TJER.jpg

Royalty seems to be a theme these days. The Hague Palace Garden. The gardens of the Royal Palace Noordeinde are open to the public.

Worldwide Editorial, Website app Social media, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity, unlimited, electronic, online.
In perpetuity. Did I say forever? And ever.

Low ¢¢.

But twice! Yeay!

wim

This one popped in on the 5th.

Premier enclosure Newmarket racecourse 2019.

premier-enclosure-newmarket-racecourse-2

Usage: Editorial, Online Editorial - All Tag-Media owned Websites, Apps and Social Media channels

Media: Website, app and social media

Image Size: Any size

Start: 05 May 2023

Duration: In perpetuity

Low $$

This is the Fifth sale on this image.

Allan

• Like 3

High rise buildings at Deansgate Square, a skyscraper development in city centre Manchester, United Kingdom, against a blue sky. Bright early morning Spring sunshine in central Manchester, United Kingdom. DOOH $.   Taken from my bedroom window which I make good use of as a higher level view looks a bit different.

2PGC57F.jpg

• Like 1

Norway,Book, print and/or e-book. Mid $$, but distro.

our-land-our-running-colours-contemporar

Our Land, Our Running Colours. Contemporary art made of Sámi shawl thread by Sámi artist Outi Pieski. Kiasma contemporary art museum in Helsinki.

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
  • Like 3

Manchester, UK. 16th October, 2022. Protesters rallied in Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, critical of the Iranian Government and angry about the death of Kurdish woman Mahsa Amini, aged 22. She died after being arrested by religious morality police on 16 September, 2022, for not wearing the hijab in accordance with government rules. This led to protests across Iran. Iranian officials claim her death was due to natural causes while protesters believe she was beaten to death. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.  Country: Worldwide Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Industry sector: Media, design & publishing.  $$$.

2K6Y36B.jpg

• Like 3

It's been a slow month so far, but a couple of sales have dropped in this weekend.

This one for lowish $$, sold to Australia for a magazine (includes in-context re-use in teaching support materials). Pitcher plant with a sexton beetle trapped.

a-common-sexton-beetle-nicrophorus-vespi

This one came in yesterday for an EU Presentation or Newsletter license - just upper $ though.

may-4th-2023-an-amusing-decorated-phoneb

• Love 3
  • Like 4

native-american-indian-woman-of-creek-confederacy-ancestry-or-creek-indian-at-the-creek-indian-village-fort-toulouse-wetumpka-alabama-usa-2J0EPN8.jpg

My third PU sale this month but this one sold for the new full $$.  A Native American of Creek Nation decent at an outdoor reenactment camp called Frontier Days in Wetumpka Alabama.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Another $1.34 in the bag 🤦‍♂️

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
42 MB
4700 x 3133 pixels 
1 MB compressed
Start: 08 May 2023
Duration: Unlimited

sngering-kylie-minogue-bei-der-prowein-m

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, antplmr said:

Another $1.34 in the bag 🤦‍♂️

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
42 MB
4700 x 3133 pixels 
1 MB compressed
Start: 08 May 2023
Duration: Unlimited

sngering-kylie-minogue-bei-der-prowein-m

Just get a model release from Miss Kylie, and a proper one for whatever is in the bottles, and you can sell this image for commercial use....😉

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov