Images sold in May 2023

Aerial view of the abbey of San Galgano. is located about 25 miles from Siena, in southern Tuscany, Italy, Siena region. The Cistercian Abbey

Italy,Book, print and/or e-book 😊

$$ medio ( unfortunately be through distributor)

👋👋👋

Veduta aerea dell'abbazia di San Galgano, situata a circa 25 ...

Edited by lorenza
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

Mid $

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Examination papers - print and electronic ;  Start: 22-May-2023 ; Duration: Unlimited ;
   Additional Details: For Editorial use only on student coursework online and in print

nike-advertisement-of-a-giant-football-b

Low $$ Presentation

path-through-forest-in-wai-o-tapu-reporo

• Love 1
  • Like 2

A pulperia (grocery store) in Honduras -- presentation or newsletters but a couple of dollars more than usual full price (still low $$), don't recall seeing that before but it's nice to get a raise 😁

Pulperia or general store in the Garifuna village of Triunfo de la Cruz, Honduras Stock Photo

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

A pulperia (grocery store) in Honduras -- presentation or newsletters but a couple of dollars more than usual full price (low $$), don't recall seeing that before

Pulperia or general store in the Garifuna village of Triunfo de la Cruz, Honduras Stock Photo

Last week I had a couple P.U. sales that were 2$ above the standard rate…but the today I had one 1/2 the standard rate.  All were listed as U.S. sales.  Hard to say what’s with the pricing.

5 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Last week I had a couple P.U. sales that were 2$ above the standard rate…but the today I had one 1/2 the standard rate.  All were listed as U.S. sales.  Hard to say what’s with the pricing.

Interesting. Mine is worldwide, direct, also $2 above standard price.

4 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

It could be this - last week I had a 1/2 PU price

BUY TWO IMAGES GET THE LOWEST PRICED IMAGE HALF PRICE WITH CODE: 50%OFFNEXTIMAGE

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Taken in Rhodes, Greece, this time last year. A MK 1 Ford Capri. I owned a MK2 version back in the 1980’s. Sold for higher $. It was used in The Telegraph in February 

a-yellow-vintage-ford-capri-mk1-car-bein

Edited by Steve Hyde
  • Love 1

Very poor start to the month with minimal views and zero zooms until the early part of last week when these two arrived and I saw a significant spike in views and some welcome zooms tumbled in to lift CTR.

Usage: Editorial, Editorial: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 16 May 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Approaching mid $$

christopher-place-shopping-centre-in-st-albans-city-centre-hertfordshire-england-uk-2D8Y5PB.jpg

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 16 May 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Just over mid $$

entrance-and-facade-of-soho-parish-primary-school-a-state-church-primary-school-on-great-windmill-street-soho-london-england-uk-2PNBY6C.jpg

On 22/05/2023 at 05:13, Betty LaRue said:

I have one so far, for $4.  MOAN…….

Sorry to hear that. I'm having a surprisingly good month with 17 sales so far, which means I'll probably be moaning in June. 🙃

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1

8 sales notified yesterday, all from the Oxford LTN protest shot February 2023. All were distributor sales with same license terms, totalling $25, RM and not zoomed. Lots of interest and sales from that shoot.

Country: Czech Republic, Usage: Editorial, Media: Editorial website, Industry sector: General business services, Image Size: Any size, Start: 01 April 2023, Duration: In perpetuity Czech Republic, Editorial website

oxford-uk-february-18th-2023-thousands-o

• Like 2

Box of Twinings Lapsang Souchong tea bags. 

Box of Twinings Lapsang Souchong tea bags. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 23 May 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Web Rights: site, Social Media and App, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sb photos said:

8 sales notified yesterday, all from the Oxford LTN protest shot February 2023. All were distributor sales with same license terms, totalling $25, RM and not zoomed. Lots of interest and sales from that shoot.

Country: Czech Republic, Usage: Editorial, Media: Editorial website, Industry sector: General business services, Image Size: Any size, Start: 01 April 2023, Duration: In perpetuity Czech Republic, Editorial website

Well done,  shame abour the $!