Images sold in December 2021

Can't be bothered to look up the details, probably CultureTrip. If Sam Smiths weren't so cheap in Stockton my 40% would just about cover the bit I've already drunk.

a-pint-of-samuel-smiths-extra-stout-and-half-pint-of-best-bitter-on-a-bar-stocktn-on-tees-county-durham-2ACCX7M.jpg

(very) low $, just looked, unlimited duration. 😐

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2

Editorial, worldwide, low $ - Bevis Marks has been in the news a bit of late due to a proposal to build a 48 storey tower block next to it.

Bevis Marks Synagogue, Heneage Lane, London, EC3, England, UK Stock Photo

Education, worldwide, OK ish $$ - them red-tape busting 'New Rules' are sure working out well (Not!)

London, England, UK. 24 October 2020.  HM Government, Brexit New Rules are Coming electronic billboard advert © Benjamin John Stock Photo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

Can't be bothered to look up the details, probably CultureTrip. If Sam Smiths weren't so cheap in Stockton my 40% would just about cover the bit I've already drunk.

a-pint-of-samuel-smiths-extra-stout-and-half-pint-of-best-bitter-on-a-bar-stocktn-on-tees-county-durham-2ACCX7M.jpg

(very) low $, just looked, unlimited duration. 😐

As a matter of interest how much is a pint of Sams in Stockton? Might be worth getting the train up from London to imbibe a bit 'cos pints down here are £5+!

2 hours ago, Jansos said:

As a matter of interest how much is a pint of Sams in Stockton? Might be worth getting the train up from London to imbibe a bit 'cos pints down here are £5+!

You might be onto something- not much over £2 iirc and notably their pubs still only take cash. I wonder how many pints you'd ned to drink to break even.

But then it was only about £3.25 in Thirsk this August, and Thirsk's not exactly a pit of despair.

I got two halves for £4.50 in Sydenham the other week but my favourite gaff is a private club in Covent Garden where 1664 is still only £2.80.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

Placards which lobby for women's safety and flowers at the statue of Emmeline Pankhurst in St Peter's Square, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, left after the vigil in the memory of Sarah Everard on 13th March, 2021. A London Metropolitan police officer was charged with Sarah Everard's kidnapping and murder on 12th March. He appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 13th March and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on 16th March. Emmeline Pankhurst was the leader of the suffragette movement in the United Kingdom. The bronze statue was sculpted by Hazel Reeves.

Mid $$. Very welcome.

2F361ED.jpg

• Like 1

Less than mid $ 🤦‍♂️

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Start: 06 December 2021
End: 06 December 3021

electric-scooter-or-e-scooter-hire-in-lo

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Three identical sales for this usage:

Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.

That's one thousand years for $x! By that time, we'll have colonised deep space where alien ads and billboards can license my 21st century snaps.

foodstuffs-progress-through-real-time-or

Edited by Richard Baker
typo
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gnans said:

Less than mid $ 🤦‍♂️

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.

electric-scooter-or-e-scooter-hire-in-lo

See my last post (above?). Same usage, same buyer.

this is my low one to date, i've been "lucky" that the $0 ones have not hit yet, first that appears as only $1 on my dashboard

¢¢¢ 

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on the customers Ireland based websites and social media
Media: Website, app and social media
Duration: Unlimited

Ottawa, Canada. July 19th, 2021. Protest against the ongoing Genocide of Uyghur Muslims at the hand of the current Chinese regime in front of the Canadian Parliament. Calls for concrete actions from the government of Canada and a boycott of 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing. Credit: meanderingemu/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

So far December is for animals. Low $$.

T2AM3J.jpg

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Any size. Any placement. Repeat use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 07 December 2021
End: 07 December 2023

• Love 8

37 minutes ago, Lori Rider said:

So far December is for animals. Low $$.

T2AM3J.jpg

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Any size. Any placement. Repeat use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 07 December 2021
End: 07 December 2023

Spectacular!

Paulette

• Love 1