Images sold in December 2021

I didn't expect any sales over the holiday period but this dropped in yesterday (Sunday 26th).  Thommen altimeter - what we used in the mountains before digital took over everything.  Personal use.

a-swiss-made-thommen-precision-mechanical-analogue-altimeter-calibrated-M8XN2F.jpg
Edited by Vincent Lowe
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, John Morrison said:

English churches aren't generally celebrated for their wall frescos, but this church, in East Yorkshire, features subjects from the creation to the last judgement. Licenced today for high $$...

church-of-st-michael-all-angels-garton-on-the-wolds-east-yorkshire-england-uk-T1HGCN.jpg

Italian churches are a bit more ornate indeed, however..

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/2CTEEKP/basilica-of-saint-paul-outside-the-walls-san-paolo-fuori-le-mura-st-pauls-outside-the-walls-interior-one-of-four-papal-basilicas-in-rome-italy-2CTEEKP.jpg

only low ¢¢

(Actually my lowest ever. Previous low: 0.21)

UK National newspaper. Unlimited. In perpetuity.

Start: 29-December-2021 it says, but the date on the article is Wednesday 30 June 2021 11:58. Reported today!

Together with an outside view also mine:

Basilica of Saint Paul outside the Walls, St Paul's, San Paolo fuori le Mura, one of four Papal Basilicas in Rome Italy. Statue of St Paul. - Stock Image

Plus some more, which seem to be available everywhere. Will report those in the images found topic.

I remember this UK newspaper as a beautiful paper with great graphics and photography. Maybe the take over by first the KGB and later the sheiks was somehow not that successful. Anyway it's fees are now the lowest of all. Or maybe the takeovers were very successful and that's why. 😱

wim

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Direct licence, above mid $$. 5th sale of this image by Alamy.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 29 December 2021
End: 29 December 2031

comet-sea-star-linckia-multifora-showing

• Love 3

15 hours ago, cbimages said:

Direct licence, above mid $$. 5th sale of this image by Alamy.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 29 December 2021
End: 29 December 2031

comet-sea-star-linckia-multifora-showing

I have seen searches for echinoderm and echinoderms (properly: echinodermata, but not many use that) and sold one myself for the keyword fissiparity. Must have been the only time it has been searched LOL. This would also be a good example for biological fission. Not many searches either; more for just binary fission. Occasionally something like anemone binary fission or sea star/starfish fission though.

wim

• Love 1

3 hours ago, wiskerke said:

I have seen searches for echinoderm and echinoderms (properly: echinodermata, but not many use that) and sold one myself for the keyword fissiparity. Must have been the only time it has been searched LOL. This would also be a good example for biological fission. Not many searches either; more for just binary fission. Occasionally something like anemone binary fission or sea star/starfish fission though.

wim

Wim, most of these sell for regeneration/starfish or seastar regeneration. A couple of species simply shed an arm and leave it to regrow.  Not surprisingly, these single arms are the favourite food of the pretty harlequin shrimp, who have a much easier time dragging a single arm back to their home, rather than a sea star with half a dozen sticky legs. This is the 9th licence since January of this or similar images.

A couple of a group of five low $ aviation images: 

Country: China ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-May-2021 ; Additional Details: China, Magazine - print, digital and electronic; 

north-american-p-51-mustang-fighter-plane-flying-at-the-children-in-need-little-gransden-air-car-show-airshow-uk-second-world-war-fighter-plane-WC3FC4.jpg

bombardier-learjet-60xr-learjet-60-business-jet-corporate-jet-private-jet-plane-n60lg-flying-in-blue-sky-with-space-for-copy-special-tail-PKN6JY.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

my 8.82 Chinese distributor, from which i have been Opted out under the new Contract.  So Alamy will now likely state that these were all through the year, with only year and reporting. 

still good to see Émile getting some love 

statue-of-canadian-poet-emile-nelligan-in-square-st-louismontreal-on-a-sunny-day-2AH5XMY.jpg

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 1