Measures not picking up all views and zooms over past 10 days?

Yep everything is back in order. You have all been right and I was wrong. No returning summer dip. At least not with Measures. Maybe with the tech department.

August has been a very normal month equal to July.

Now back to bean re-counting. 😂

wim

• Love 1

Email reply from Alamy.

'We’ve since spoken to our IT team, and they are aware of an issue with the Alamy measures. They’re trying to resolve this as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience.'

I now have an extra 6 zooms added and almost 1,000 more views so IT have done something to correct this.

Hope it runs smoothly again now.

2 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

why would it be different from any other such reporting of issues with it over last 12 months? 

1.Ignore. 2.Deny any issue. 3.'"Technical problem" message 4. IT looking into it 5. Some random change happens 6.Radio silence 7. Rinse and repeat 

😂

This still bugs me to a certain extent. The recovery of views and zooms up to the end of August produced a lot of missing data which improved my statistics although, to be fair, not quite to where they were in previous months. Since the 1st September my views have recovered slightly but still down a touch but absolutely no zooms for which I expect an average of one per day based on past experience. CTR is starting to drop like a stone. Has anybody else noticed this or am I just being paranoid? My suspicions remain that this is still not performing correctly.

Jim 😐   

Edited by Broad Norfolk
Update for correct month!
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Broad Norfolk said:

This still bugs me to a certain extent. The recovery of views and zooms up to the end of August produced a lot of missing data which improved my statistics although, to be fair, not quite to where they were in previous months. Since the 1st September my views have recovered slightly but still down a touch but absolutely no zooms for which I expect an average of one per day based on past experience. CTR is starting to drop like a stone. Has anybody else noticed this or am I just being paranoid? My suspicions remain that this is still not performing correctly.

Jim 😐   

From today's measures data I agree it may still not be working properly

Kumar

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

Kumar

The page was down for a period this morning, with the boy searching for the issue with his binoculars. It's very clear that there are serious issues with Alamy's systems, the only question being whether they are migrating to a new one which will be more stable or are they just patching up holes as they appear.

21 minutes ago, Avpics said:

The page was down for a period this morning, with the boy searching for the issue with his binoculars. It's very clear that there are serious issues with Alamy's systems, the only question being whether they are migrating to a new one which will be more stable or are they just patching up holes as they appear.

"The boy searching for the issue with his binoculars" shows up EVERY SINGLE MORNING just right after the update when a bunch of us starting checking the new results at the same time. Then the system experiences a glitch for about 15-20 mins ... It's nothing new.

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

9 minutes ago, Broad Norfolk said:

I have actually got a 'zoom' today which is good news.

All we need now is a sale to go with it!!

Jim.

which to me is another big problem, i last 4 months i only have one zoom that has to date been reported as a sale.  This is likely my lowest ratio in in over 2 years.  

18 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

which to me is another big problem, i last 4 months i only have one zoom that has to date been reported as a sale.  This is likely my lowest ratio in in over 2 years.  

What I meant was any sale from anywhere! But I do agree with you regarding zooms that result in sales - very few from here too.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Broad Norfolk said:

What I meant was any sale from anywhere! But I do agree with you regarding zooms that result in sales - very few from here too.

i understood, but my recent ratio has been so bad, that i'm wondering why i even care about zooms anymore.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, meanderingemu said:

i understood, but my recent ratio has been so bad, that i'm wondering why i even care about zooms anymore.  

You have a point there! After all. at the end of the day we are here to try and make sales irrespective of zooms.

On 07/09/2021 at 19:25, Doc said:

Kumar

At least measures has started showing my sales again. Not that it was that important as there was always sales history.