Measures not picking up all views and zooms over past 10 days?

2 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

Just 20 views yesterday beating my previous low. It's getting worse by the day. Are Alamy giving up?

It's happening with me too. Just 23 views yesterday and I can't recall when it was last as low as this. I realise yesterday was a bank holiday in the UK but I've not known it to be this low even on a 'holiday'!

Just a comment on the last two months - in general my Dashboard has been gradually declining in terms of activity, so much so it gives me a feeling of stagnation. Not much happening at all. Prior to this there was always something happening which was quite dynamic. Are we now in a 'Digital Lockdown'!!!

On 27/08/2021 at 20:02, Doc said:

Has anyone else noticed their measures information being much less than "normal" over the last 10 days or so? Since COVID my average daily views have been 1200-1400, and 8-12 zooms, but in the last 10 days or so both figures have been roughly half of those (and consequently CTR hasn't changed significantly)

I originally wondered if it was due to August holidays, but it seems rather more significant than that. 

I wonder if Measures is partially broken?

Kumar

Yes mine have been down by at least 50% over the last couple of weeks, usually 600+ for my main pseudo but now barley getting 300.  I didn't know if my ranking had changed so it is a relief to know it's not just me

Pearl

37 minutes ago, kay said:

My views have dropped way down too over the last week or so.  I've emailed alamy and they replied yesterday saying they're not aware of a problem but will look into it and get back.

I wondered if the method Alamy uses to rank contributors had been tweaked in favour of the big agency contributors. Probably not likely as not everyone using the forum has had issues.

45 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

My views have been so low lately I genuinely don't know if I have no data for yesterday or whether measures is broken again. 

I think it must be broken again, I have no views at all yesterday, never happened before.

1 hour ago, aphperspective said:

I have given up on anything measures does as any sort of useful tool......

With sales down it worries me that 'my' customers aren't either using Alamy any more, or aren't finding my images in the way that they were either by some form of weighted search towards PA and other big agencies or that I've dropped down in the ratings.

Edited by Avpics
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, meanderingemu said:

broken again.

and this is NEWS to them?

Screenshot-from-2021-09-02-09-08-30

I am hoping it's because Alamy have recognised there is a problem and are trying to fix it!

Kumar

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kay said:

My views have dropped way down too over the last week or so.  I've emailed alamy and they replied yesterday saying they're not aware of a problem but will look into it and get back.

My views look fine but I haven’t had a zoom for over a week which is highly unusual and I don’t think can be attributed to the bank holiday. Hopefully the lack of any data today means that something is being fixed.

4 minutes ago, Sally said:

My views look fine but I haven’t had a zoom for over a week which is highly unusual and I don’t think can be attributed to the bank holiday. Hopefully the lack of any data today means that something is being fixed.

i had a couple of zooms in last week, but both time when i looked at "yesterday's" result their was no zoom that day.  I could identify the new one looking at monthly data, my zooms are down so not too hard, but something else was messy. 

so measures have been a mess.  Many people have been concerned with licensing fee and terms, but for Alamy, this is still top of list on the forum

Could i suggest

The importance of being accurate in your communication with contributors might be a bit more à propos. 

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1