Sales dried up will there be a flurry after 24th july

20 minutes ago, David eastley said:

I normally have regular sales throughout the month but have had nothing for a couple of weeks. Am I being paranoid but I do wonder if I might suddenly get a load just after the new contract on 24th.

Same here!

Let's set the countdown and will see...

You couldn't certainly be forgiven for thinking there might be a conspiracy

I am having a shocking month, just an endless series of personal use and presentation sales for the usual pittance

If August returns to being the same as the months before this one - with many high value sales - I might just be a bit cynical about that

Very dry here, unusually for me so far no sales or zooms. I suspect there will be a few at the end of the month from the usual publications that report then. 

Had begun to wonder if it was a result of me switching a fair amount of my content to editorial only and to disable PU, but I don't get all that many PUs and all but one i've ever sold is editorial use anyway so probably nothing in that.

Edited by Cal

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

No flurry here, that's for sure. Short of a last-minute blizzard, July will be a very dry month.

But there might be some new recipes and gardening tips to look out for.

'Newspaper day' tends to be around the 26-29th of the month, which usually makes up the bulk of any end of the month surge. The 24th seems an odd day to choose for such a contract change, unless..........

39 minutes ago, Avpics said:

'Newspaper day' tends to be around the 26-29th of the month, which usually makes up the bulk of any end of the month surge. The 24th seems an odd day to choose for such a contract change, unless..........

especially considering the relationship of many of them with the contract holder. 

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

August is shaping up to be even drier than July for me with only two sales so far, of the same image no less!

Still waiting for a flurry... 🌨️

mine is even worse,  totally dry, which would be welcomed for my eyes and nose, worse allergy years in decades,    but not for sales report.