Sales dried up will there be a flurry after 24th july

28 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

mine is even worse,  totally dry, which would be welcomed for my eyes and nose, worse allergy years in decades,    but not for sales report.  

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the rains will come, but I'm starting to feel that climate change has arrived, for me anyway.

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the rains will come, but I'm starting to feel that climate change has arrived, for me anyway.

pretty dire looking in the interior your way.  

i am actually ready for some freak frost storm now ;-).  actually heading east in two weeks, needed to explore somewhere new.  Halifax as base at least until spring. 

10 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

pretty dire looking in the interior your way.  

i am actually ready for some freak frost storm now ;-).  actually heading east in two weeks, needed to explore somewhere new.  Halifax as base at least until spring. 

You certainly do do a lot of meandering. I like Halifax very much but haven't been there for a long time. Good choice.

Yes, sadly BC is still burning.

1 minute ago, John Mitchell said:

You certainly do do a lot of meandering. I like Halifax very much but haven't been there for a long time. Good choice.

Yes, sadly BC is still burning.

i haven't actually spent any time east since i was a kid, so it will be nice.  it also will be an attempt at a more based meandering, so that will be interesting.  After 6 years of constant renewal the last 17 months have been odd. 

hope rain comes BC way soon...

On 17/08/2021 at 10:07, meanderingemu said:

mine is even worse,  totally dry, which would be welcomed for my eyes and nose, worse allergy years in decades,    but not for sales report.  

There are now a few flakes on the horizon -- I see that an upper $$ license was invoiced today.

Sometimes it helps to complain about the weather. 😉

• Like 1

18 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

There are now a few flakes on the horizon -- I see that an upper $$ license was invoiced today.

Sometimes it helps to complain about the weather. 😉

still desertic my way, but i'm good with that.  It's providing me with the chance to assess where i go next in this venture, and working more on non stock work.  

First time for as far as I can remember going a full working week without a sale, with the last licence coming through on Sunday. My large portfolio usually buffers any low periods with a trickle of small amounts but nothing just never happens! 😞