How was your April 2021

I'm a few hundred K's up the coast from you, so also May here. As far as April - it was my worst month for many years. Just one sale $17.98 on 1 April, then zilch, zip, nada. CTR was over 2 earlier in the month, then zooms totally stopped, leaving me with a total CTR of just 0.87. I've fallen off that proverbial cliff!!!!

• Love 1

April was a bit of an odd month. Most sales came in the first two weeks and usually it is the other way around.  18 sales for $683 gross (one over $$$).  This includes the one PU sale that my daughter bought of mine....more as a joke.  Also had a $270 refund from a sale from last year....that stung a bit.

• Love 3

I'm even further north (Cairns) than you two Aussies, so May as well.

April was my best month ever in terms of number of licenses.

28 for $577 (10 presentations)

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Below average month for me with 10 sales for $424 gross. In the batch were two $$$ licenses (one direct and one distributor), which helped improve my mood somewhat. Otherwise, a curious mix of subjects, including three images from my tiny archival/historical collection. Zooms mediocre.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Best month so far, 2 sales for what in the great scheme of things is only a small portfolio although amazing the time and effort required.... if only they knew eh...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

April was a bit of an odd month. Most sales came in the first two weeks and usually it is the other way around.  18 sales for $683 gross (one over $$$).  This includes the one PU sale that my daughter bought of mine....more as a joke.  Also had a $270 refund from a sale from last year....that stung a bit.

Ouch, how does that work after so many months? 

18 for $192.50 gross.

Plenty of sales eventually, though none until the 12th April, then a string of disappointingly low price licences came in. Best was a calendar for $39.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

my month seems to follow the same pattern as most of those that have already commented.  Reasonable sales volume ( 18) but prices down a bit, but overall after 4 months heading for a record year. The lower prices does seem to be compensated by higher volumes. Another factor is that with covid reducing, and travel starting to open again there seems to be an increase in both searches and sales for travel images , something I have a lot of.

So I am still smiling at the moment

• Love 2

8 hours ago, cbimages said:

I'm a few hundred K's up the coast from you, so also May here. As far as April - it was my worst month for many years. Just one sale $17.98 on 1 April, then zilch, zip, nada. CTR was over 2 earlier in the month, then zooms totally stopped, leaving me with a total CTR of just 0.87. I've fallen off that proverbial cliff!!!!

here's hoping you bounce  back in May 

8 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

that refund is a bit tough- id be asking Alamy to explain that one to you

• Love 2

7 hours ago, gvallee said:

I'm even further north (Cairns) than you two Aussies, so May as well.

April was my best month ever in terms of number of licenses.

28 for $577 (10 presentations)

great month - encouraging

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Good month, best ever in sales and one of the best in revenue. 32 and $815. 
It could be that next month I will reach my 2020 gross revenue, my best year so far. 

Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Love 7
  • Like 2

Sales volume has been steady for a couple of months now and revenue has gone up since November last year.

Average just over $32. Highest sale was $103.28, lowest $1.29 (before commission). My zooms have tanked. 

• Like 1