Two licenses with the same details (and fees):

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 November 2020
End: 01 November 2025
Germany, Editorial website, Bulk discount, flat rate

RM, exclusive. Distributor sale. $ gross…leaving me a pintch over $1. 
As AlanC above, this is my lowest amount ever. Ridicoulous and discouraging 😕

Would like to know which website is this…they have manage to get similar fees as CT 🤔

Goldblotch grouper (Epinephelus costae) among Neptune seagrass (Posidonia oceanica) meadows in Ses Salines Natural Park (Formentera,Mediterranean Sea)

goldblotch-grouper-epinephelus-costae-am

• Love 3

Extreme sports in Africa - White water rafting beneath the Victoria Falls Bridge, with a Bungee jumper jumping from the bridge; Zambia, Africa.extreme-sports-white-water-rafting-and-bungee-jumping-from-the-victoria-DGR3Y2.jpg

Usage: Direct mail and brochures
Media: Travel brochures
Print run: up to 20,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Full area
End: 01 November 2021
Germany, Travel brochures, Bulk discount, flat rate, in context web usage included

Low $$

Kumar

Edited by Doc
  • Love 5

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Extreme sports in Africa - White water rafting beneath the Victoria Falls Bridge, with a Bungee jumper jumping from the bridge; Zambia, Africa.extreme-sports-white-water-rafting-and-bungee-jumping-from-the-victoria-DGR3Y2.jpg

Usage: Direct mail and brochures
Media: Travel brochures
Print run: up to 20,000
Image Size: Full area
Germany, Travel brochures, Bulk discount, flat rate, in context web usage included

Low $$

Kumar

Good to see travel brochure sales. Great image!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, shearwater said:

As AlanC above, this is my lowest amount ever. Ridicoulous and discouraging 😕

Yes, those 'Distributor, Bulk discount, flat rate' are minuscule and depressing.

However, it cannot be compared to AlanC's license. In his case, the clue is "Germany, Calendar, Calender Page a day, Bulk discount, flat rate".

There were many complaints years ago about those and Alamy explained that these are small calendars you put on a desk and tear one page a day. IIRC, the price is calculated by dividing the purchase price by 365. So it's not linked to today's low prices.

1 hour ago, gvallee said:

Yes, those 'Distributor, Bulk discount, flat rate' are minuscule and depressing.

However, it cannot be compared to AlanC's license. In his case, the clue is "Germany, Calendar, Calender Page a day, Bulk discount, flat rate".

There were many complaints years ago about those and Alamy explained that these are small calendars you put on a desk and tear one page a day. IIRC, the price is calculated by dividing the purchase price by 365. So it's not linked to today's low prices.

I agree with you, gvallee, they can't be compared as the uses are different. Didn't notice the 'Calendar Page a Day' detail. Something new I learned today. 

I was only mentioning both low fees (probably exactly the same), because it surprise me, which is what I was trying to highlight. Same day, probably same distributor, same minuscule fees, different license details. Don't like that...it seems to me that all go to the "same bag". Not sure if I'm explaining or confusing myself... 🤔

Anyway, bigger and better fees to come! 👍

On 09/12/2020 at 19:36, AlanC said:

Sold yesterday - I think this has paid the lowest amount I've ever received... after deductions, I get just over a dollar!

Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Calendar
Print run: up to 1,000
Germany, Calendar, Calender Page a day, Bulk discount, flat rate

Prayer wheels on the path to Taktsang Monastery, Bhutan.

Prayer Wheels on the path to Taktsang Monastery, Bhutan Stock Photo

That's all the same info as my sale, I guess we're both on the same calendar. It's the lowest amount I've received from Alamy too.

• Love 1

After a very long dry spell, Alamy brings a lot of good sales this year. Here is the newest one, at the same time my biggest so far (middle $$$).

English archaeologists dive in the desert of Sudan....

nuri-sudan-february-9-2019-excavations-at-pyramids-near-the-nile-below-the-groundwater-table-english-archaeologists-at-work-T2X6E8.jpg

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only

• Love 3

A decent $$ sale

H8NA2J.jpg

Usage: iQ sale: Editorial educational multiple inside use print and electronic licence

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 10-December-2020

Duration: In perpetuity

• Love 1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Sold today as a $ presentation: WP9X95 Not for the easily offended, but topical.

I like that. Wasn't sure we were allowed depictions of rude objects or profanity here. I have something that would be a good submission but haven't yet until I checked the rules.

39 minutes ago, Cal said:

I like that. Wasn't sure we were allowed depictions of rude objects or profanity here. I have something that would be a good submission but haven't yet until I checked the rules.

A search of one of those 'items' returns over three thousand images, the first of which leaves little to the imagination!

2 hours ago, VbFolly said:

Personal Use for $$ (only just). My uncle (centre) will be pleased this has licensed. It was taken when he did his National Service in the REME.

three-army-recruits-on-national-service-polishing-their-boots-in-their-barracks-reme-1956-ash-vale-surrey-england-uk-2D10C1Y.jpg

Hi, as an ex REME long service soldier I was intrigued with this photo and looked into the details you had. I hope I can help with some suggestions.  I believe your Uncle was not REME, but RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps), as shown on the shoulder flash on the uniform in the locker. The RAMC Training Depot was at Keogh Barracks in Ash Vale, since 1938. REME training was carried out at Arborfield and Chatham at that time. You could also add "bulling boots" "spit and polish" to your keywords. 

Regards

Webby

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Webby said:

Hi, as an ex REME long service soldier I was intrigued with this photo and looked into the details you had. I hope I can help with some suggestions.  I believe your Uncle was not REME, but RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps), as shown on the shoulder flash on the uniform in the locker. The RAMC Training Depot was at Keogh Barracks in Ash Vale, since 1938. REME training was carried out at Arborfield and Chatham at that time. You could also add "bulling boots" "spit and polish" to your keywords. 

Regards

Webby

Thanks very much for this, Webby. I was a bit puzzled, as I had also noticed the RAMC patch on the uniform. My uncle told me he was at Ash Vale, but I always thought he was in the REME, as he was a plumbing and heating engineer, and he said he was given his stripes (sergeant or corporal, I'm not sure which), because of his trade.. I think you must be right though. I will add the keywords you suggested, and ask him again next time I see him.

• Love 1