Images sold in December 2020

26 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Hi Betty, I too am a buffet for mosquitoes, always have been...hate em!  I think Wim was speaking metaphorically about the fleas, that the locals are on you like fleas when they see a tourist coming.  If there are mosquitoes there, they were not an issue for me.  It rarely rains there and so not much stagnant water.

😁 Gotcha!

Mid $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 250,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 22 December 2020
End: 22 December 2025
Book and Bookazine use. Repeat use included in a single project.

freddie-mercury-statua-dall-artista-ceco

• Love 3

I thought it wasn't going to happen this month. The bottom has dropped out of my CTR, but now theses 2 have saved my month. Badger for a UK national newspaper. Below my average $xx but it will buy me a couple of pints at my favourite watering hole, when I'm allowed to go again. Beaver (its second outing) for an editorial website. This buys me 1 pint. Still chuffed with the sales though. 

badger-uk-2D6K7MN.jpg

Badger, Scotland. (2D6K7MN)

european-beaver-uk-RJF38F.jpg

Beaver, Scotland. (RJF38F)

• Love 5

Low $$
DF8Y7E.jpg

Usage: Editorial

Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million

Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 26-November-2020 ; End: 27-November-2020 ;
Additional Details: One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

• Love 1

first-nations-mask-at-mcmichael-canadian

Editorial RF $$$ at 50%. This image was taken at a provincially run museum on the outskirts of Toronto that specializes in paintings of the Canadian landscape and First Nation artifacts.

I have visited it on two half days. The First Nation artifacts have sold well. Any First Nation related image anywhere sells well. Museum certainly worth a third visit after Covid 19.

border-at-international-peace-gardens-ma

RF Personal use, calculator price at 50%. Canada USA border. Canada (Manitoba) on the right. USA (North Dakota) on the Left of the water.

• Love 3

Dropped in yesterday - my 210th sale of the year which equals my previous best (last year).  Revenue slightly down on last year though but a few days to go so I live in hope.  Newspaper use, low $$.  Harris Lodge, the Bullough Mausoleum and the Rum Cuillin hills from Harris Bay, Isle of Rum, Scotland, April 2016.

harris-lodge-the-bullough-mausoleum-and-

• Love 3

On 23/12/2020 at 11:06, Roy Waller said:

I thought it wasn't going to happen this month. The bottom has dropped out of my CTR, but now theses 2 have saved my month. Badger for a UK national newspaper. Below my average $xx but it will buy me a couple of pints at my favourite watering hole, when I'm allowed to go again. Beaver (its second outing) for an editorial website. This buys me 1 pint. Still chuffed with the sales though. 

badger-uk-2D6K7MN.jpg

Badger, Scotland. (2D6K7MN)

european-beaver-uk-RJF38F.jpg

Beaver, Scotland. (RJF38F)

It’s a great badger shot that!

Attendees at the MCM Comic Con pop culture convention in Manchester, uk, July 27, 2019, at the start of a two day event where many participants dress up as their favourite superhero, anime, villain or pokemon character. The event attracts thousands of sci- fi enthusiasts, comic collectors, fantasy and game fans to the Manchester Central Convention Centre in city centre Manchester. Country: Worldwide Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale. Just into $$.

W5AP0W.jpg

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Sally R said:

Just had a licence for this one for low $$

(I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but when I click on "See All Sales" on the dashboard and then select the dates for the sales I want to see, nothing comes up except the words "Account name:"  I'm guessing it is just a glitch over the Christmas/New Year period).

boats-in-freshwater-bay-on-the-swan-river-in-the-suburb-of-peppermint-grove-perth-western-australia-2A3GCRJ.jpg

I don't see a problem with my See All Sales.

Paulette

Chaya leaves directly from my parent's garden in Yucatan.

High $

One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

2CBNFWP.jpg

• Love 3

28 minutes ago, Sally R said:

Thanks Paulette, I checked it here again this morning (Australia time) and it is working again now.

Sally, I haven't tried again recently, but I used to get this on a regular basis in the morning in Australia, like every day. I always assumed it was a sort of cut-off time for Oz. It would then be normal in the arvo.

Just $ but all sales welcome. Exterior of Wagamama Restaurant in St Peter's Square, city centre Manchester, uk. The handrail of the tram stop is an excellent tripod here. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website  Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size

TRGN5W.jpg