Images sold in November 2020

On 12/11/2020 at 11:50, AlanC said:

This for $$ - The Atholl Highlanders on parade at Blair Castle.  First time I've had a sale for television, as far as I recall...

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 11 November 2020
End: 11 November 2025
Licence covers all media within the UK for 5 years

The Atholl Highlanders on parade at Blair Castle in Perthshire, Scotland. Stock Photo

Secret Scotland with Susan Calman - Channel 5

S3 Ep 5 Grampians and the Central Highlands

First broadcast 16.10.2020

Very enjoyable series.

• Love 1

Two Ford Edsels in front of The Rusty Bolt souvenir shops and bikers bar in Seligman Arizona on Historic Route 66. Stock Photo

794 pix wide.

Yes interesting design choice. Design dept seems to think displays are getting smaller.

4K; 8K? Nah people will never want that on their iPhone. Because real designers only use an iPhone. Only stupid male graybeard photographers use desktops.

This looks to be the maximum image size allowed:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/BJHWNG/two-ford-edsels-in-front-of-the-rusty-bolt-souvenir-shops-and-bikers-BJHWNG.jpg

811 px wide

Puzzle in China.

Looking forward finding it in Aliexpress. Sale was for print run up to 1000.

Up to 1000?? to China??? Hmmmm. Nice $$$, but distro.

And no puzzle is not a city in China. 😂

wim

edit: Had to drastically reduce the hard returns, because the alamy stock photo banner still blocks part of the form when first writing a post. Not when editing though. This used to be the case always, but cannot remember if it was this much.

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, wiskerke said:

This looks to be the maximum image size allowed:

You can click on the photo and get a much larger version as a pop-up -- similar to what any number of other sites do, including FB.   Click the X in the upper right hand corner to return to the forum.  Works on the second example of the panorama, but not the first.

Edited by MizBrown
clarity

18 minutes ago, MizBrown said:

You can click on the photo and get a much larger version as a pop-up -- similar to what any number of other sites do, including FB.   Click the X in the upper right hand corner to return to the forum.  Works on the second example of the panorama, but not the first.

MizBrown, Hope you are doing well considering another hurricane (Iota) is barreling down on your region!!

1 minute ago, Michael Ventura said:

MizBrown, Hope you are doing well considering another hurricane (Iota) is barreling down on your region!!

And so far it looks like it's coming through closer to here than the last one did.  And I'm in the process of getting my residency renewal paperwork together: local police report, medical certificate, and two passport sized photos which I'll have made rather than take myself, and then a translation of my SS awards letter and certification for that.   In Managua, I'll be getting my awards letter in Spanish notarized at the US consulate, and run around getting any necessary Minrex stamps on the paperwork, and then fill out a form at Migracion.  This all has to be done before the current residency cedula expires on December 17th.   I don't want to take public buses to get to Managua. 

I thought I'd try to get a consular appointment for the end of this week if I could get all the things done here that need to be done, but with the hurricane's track not certain yet, maybe next week would be better. 

And I found out searching for contributor "Rebecca Brown" comes up with one from the acquiring agency and me, so am wondering if I should become Rebecca Ore here, but that's a decision for after the cedula renewal.

1 hour ago, MizBrown said:

Yes I had a remark about that, but removed it after 10 minutes or so because I could not explain why. I would prefer a link to the zoom page where you can see the caption and all the rest.

Just the caption appears in the address field when you click again on that pop-up image to see the View image page. Like this: two-ford-edsels-in-front-of-the-rusty-bolt-souvenir-shops-and-bikers-BJHWNG.jpg

wim

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

Yes I had a remark about that, but removed it after 10 minutes or so because I could not explain why. I would prefer a link to the zoom page where you can see the caption and all the rest.

Just the caption appears in the address field when you click again on that pop-up image to see the View image page. Like this: two-ford-edsels-in-front-of-the-rusty-bolt-souvenir-shops-and-bikers-BJHWNG.jpg

wim

I'm not getting a caption... just larger and larger images. I always wish people would give a link to the preview page as I do.

Paulette

Nottingham City Hall.  mid $$

Usage: Direct mail and brochures
Media: Promotional brochures/ leaflets/inserts
Industry sector: General business services
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 16 November 2020
End: 16 November 2021
Includes web use

nottingham-city-hall-and-shops-in-the-ma

On 13/11/2020 at 19:08, ACC said:

And here’s the other one, also $$.  Educational, editorial use. I waited around for a while for someone to climb on a lion but noone did. 

a-warning-sign-in-trafalgar-square-advis

I'm confused, that sign would indicate 'No Falling' not 'No Climbing'.  The circle indicates an order rather than a warning (which would be a triangle).  But the image shows someone falling off, not sitting on the lion. (This is in jest by the way, no need to comment on my stupidity).

1 hour ago, Webby said:

Nottingham City Hall.  mid $$

Usage: Direct mail and brochures
Media: Promotional brochures/ leaflets/inserts
Industry sector: General business services
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 16 November 2020
End: 16 November 2021
Includes web use

nottingham-city-hall-and-shops-in-the-ma

At first I had it down as Benelux or somewhere. Well done making Nottingham look slightly exotic!

14 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

At first I had it down as Benelux or somewhere. Well done making Nottingham look slightly exotic!

I think its the buildings on the left that have the continental look to them. Don't know why.......I'm going to investigate. ;)