Images sold in September 2020

My second one this month. I was pleased to see it move given how unreasonably excited I was when a gust of wind unfurled the flag and I was just able to snap the shot I envisioned when I saw these two. It was taken at an anti-pipeline protest outside the Ontario Legislative Building during the "Shut Down Canada" movement earlier this year.

Usage: Personal use
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

Anti-pipeline protesters denounce Canada at the Ontario Legislative Building during the Shut Down Canada protests in solidarity with the Wet'suwet'en. Stock Photo

Edited by PuffinsPictures
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Another low $$. 11th licence of this image overall, and the 9th licence by Alamy. Direct sale & the image is now exclusive.

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 28 September 2020
End: 28 September 2025

grey-headed-flying-foxes-pteropus-poliocephalus-there-is-a-juvenile-BH3A0D.jpg

• Love 4

22 hours ago, PuffinsPictures said:

My second one this month. I was pleased to see it move given how unreasonably excited I was when a gust of wind unfurled the flag and I was just able to snap the shot I envisioned when I saw these two. It was taken at an anti-pipeline protest outside the Ontario Legislative Building during the "Shut Down Canada" movement earlier this year.

Usage: Personal use
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

Anti-pipeline protesters denounce Canada at the Ontario Legislative Building during the Shut Down Canada protests in solidarity with the Wet'suwet'en. Stock Photo

nice capture.  well done

(not sure about the personal usage, but hey.....  )

Edited by meanderingemu

On 25/09/2020 at 14:29, Phil Robinson said:

EF754Y.jpg
Cost £2.25 
Sold for $6.98 (net) = £5.50 (Personal Use - it'll make a great greetings card!)
Free supper and enough left over to invest in some trout

EH1F74.jpg

Which also sold for personal use!
and another £1.50 profit.
I'm off to the shops......

I wonder if, as was the case with someone's remote (was it Betty's?) they possibly thought they were buying the item in the photo and you'll get a refund in a bit...

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Cal said:

I wonder if, as was the case with someone's remote (was it Betty's?) they possibly thought they were buying the item in the photo and you'll get a refund in a bit...

That does happen - but they paid twice the ticket price on the pack - and one of the fish was already past it's best...

The Outer Barrier. Hodbarrow, Millom, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

the-outer-barrier-hodbarrow-millom-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-FFHBB7.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 29 August 2020
End: 30 August 2020
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$

• Love 1

Low mid $$. Still, not had a sale of what used to be something of a favourite and a regular for a while. One of my oldest, 2009.

apollo-pavilion-peterlee-county-durham-by-victor-pasmore-1969-skyline-BDTCER.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 01 September 2020
End: 01 September 2030

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

Lowest $$

Image use: Editorial
Details of use: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Duration: up to 5 years
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Additional Details: Rights cover a single article published on websites, social media and syndication of articles to third party platforms on all media and platforms worldwide in perpetuity.

so original article 5 years, but all syndication perpetuity (sigh!)

sunrise-over-industrial-factory-with-smoke-rising-between-smokestacks-behind-smoke-sun-and-orange-clouds-are-visible-R1YJF5.jpg

• Love 2