Images sold in September 2020

2 hours ago, cbimages said:

Another sale dropped in, low $, distributor sale.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 August 2020
End: 01 August 2025
Germany, Editorial website,Bulk discount flat rate

I had one like that show up today -- looks to be the same buyer. 😕

One would expect better prices from Germany. I'm always surprised at how low sales can be there.

Edited by John Mitchell

My fourth sale this month... September is being good for me this year!  Low $ but I'll take it.

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 15 September 2020
End: 15 September 2025

Man using e-cigarette.

Man using an e-cigarette Stock Photo

• Love 1

12 hours ago, cbimages said:

Above mid $$, exclusive & direct. Second licence of this image.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 15 September 2020
Duration: In perpetuity

tomato-cod-or-tomato-grouper-cephalopholis-sonnerati-having-teeth-HBHW3E.jpg

Amazing shot!! Well done. I don't know how you manage to take tack sharp pictures under water.

• Love 2

I've been out of comms for a while, so here's a catch up of some of my sales.

A CT sale (I think, didn't check).

MC3EKN.jpg

A good old Presentation

B1XRM9.jpg

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years. $$

EEJ0J8.jpg

A multiple seller

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Any size. Inside. One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Mid $$

HACM4W.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 3

Sale number 1000!!!!!

Tutankhamen's wooden chair, table and stool, painted white, from King Tutankhamen's tomb Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, Cairo

tutankhamuns-wooden-chair-table-and-stool-painted-white-from-king-KT259H.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 16-September-2020 ; Duration: In perpetuity. High $$

John.

• Love 3

On 13/09/2020 at 12:34, Stan Pritchard said:

Wedgwood Blue Jasperware Trinket Box.

wedgwood-blue-jasperware-trinket-box-DTJMRM.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 10 September 2020
End: 10 September 2025

Fingers crossed you don't get it refunded because someone thought they were buying the box....

• Love 1

The third such sale this month:

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 16 September 2020
End: 16 September 2025

sailors-on-duty-beneath-the-giant-hull-o

• Love 1

14 hours ago, gvallee said:

Amazing shot!! Well done. I don't know how you manage to take tack sharp pictures under water.

Thanks. Taken with an old Canon 5D + 100mm macro lens. Since retired. I "upgraded" to a new housing for my 5D mark 2 bodies middle of last year.  Getting sharp photos takes patience, and my rig is big and heavy and makes my arms ache. Not too many old ladies using big housed cameras these days.

• Love 2

Two sales showed up today...

Las Pozas sculpture garden, Mexico -- Multiple editorial use, Education, high $$, exclusive to Alamy

fleur-de-lys-sculpture-at-las-pozas-the-

Bank of Montreal building in Vancouver -- presentation, low $$, also exclusive

bank-of-montreal-bmo-building-on-west-ge

Edited by John Mitchell

Oh jeez, with all of the pandemic and California fires, I've been way MIA on this forum. Just my 2nd sale of the year came in today, and I am quite happy about that.
It is of one of the fires which was burning in the hills near my town a few weeks ago. Thankfully the fire has died down.

2CCJ342.jpg

Low-mid $$, editorial use.

Edited by AlexG
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, AlexG said:

Oh jeez, with all of the pandemic and California fires, I've been way MIA on this forum. Just my 2nd sale of the year came in today, and I am quite happy about that.
It is of one of the fires which was burning in the hills near my town a few weeks ago. Thankfully the fire has died down.

2CCJ342.jpg

Low-mid $$, editorial use.

Congratulations! Great image. It looks like the sun in smoldering. I took a few orange sky photos last week too, but no sales. I have been sheltering in place so long, I haven't been uploading many photos. Didn't you and I have the same number in our portfolios at some point? I need to catch up!

Just now, The Blinking Eye said:

Congratulations! Great image. It looks like the sun in smoldering. I took a few orange sky photos last week too, but no sales. I have been sheltering in place so long, I haven't been uploading many photos. Didn't you and I have the same number in our portfolios at some point? I need to catch up!

Thank you, Kristin! Yeah. we are still close, I have slightly over 500. I have bursts of uploading, like a dozen a weekend now and then.

How many sales are you at? I am 3 total, 2 this year though. 😃

Just now, AlexG said:

Thank you, Kristin! Yeah. we are still close, I have slightly over 500. I have bursts of uploading, like a dozen a weekend now and then.

How many sales are you at? I am 3 total, 2 this year though. 😃

I'm still at six, which is what I had last time we chatted, I think. Though I've sold two cell photos since then. I have an uptick in zooms since May but they don't translate into sales. Maybe I will get out and take some photos this weekend now that the air has cleared.

Also: your Neowise comet photos over the vineyard are stunning.

28 minutes ago, The Blinking Eye said:

I'm still at six, which is what I had last time we chatted, I think. Though I've sold two cell photos since then. I have an uptick in zooms since May but they don't translate into sales. Maybe I will get out and take some photos this weekend now that the air has cleared.

I think the Neowise photo showed in one search so far. But yea, I've seen an uptick in zooms last month and this. Good news, I hope it continues. Goodnight.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, The Blinking Eye said:

Hey, Blinking Eye, I just took a quick look at your portfolio. It appeared that your newly uploaded photos of orange sky are tagged for the 9th Sept 2019...