Images sold in February 2020

A welcome five licences in this morning, oddly three of them for the same image for very different uses.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;Additional Details: Finland, Editorial website

Country: Finland ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;Additional Details: Finland, Book, print and/or e-book

Country: Finland ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;Additional Details: Finland, Magazine - print, digital and electronic

tiffany-cromwell-of-canyon-sram-racing-before-racing-in-the-prudential-ridelondon-classique-cycle-race-female-cyclist-rider-W7J8R2.jpg

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Avpics said:

A welcome five licences in this morning, oddly three of them for the same image for very different uses.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;Additional Details: Finland, Editorial website

Country: Finland ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;Additional Details: Finland, Book, print and/or e-book

Country: Finland ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;Additional Details: Finland, Magazine - print, digital and electronic

Different editions presumably. I had one last week.

31 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Tiffany Cromwell... It's her relationship with F1 driver Valtteri Bottas that explains those licences to Finnish media. Other than that, there is very little interest in Australian road cyclists.

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
  • Thanks 1

4th licence of this image by Alamy and 6th overall. Distributor sale, slightly over mid $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 January 2020
End: 01 January 2025

female-hercules-moth-coscinocera-hercules-is-the-largest-moth-in-australia-AGJ0D0.jpg

• Love 4

Taiwan is in the news these days becuse of the coronavirus epidemic and the recent presidential election.

Low $$.
Single placement on a news website, includes archive rights in perpetuity. Includes use on social media as part of a link back to the original article; Duration: 1 week.MANMX4.jpg

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/KJJRTB/restored-1925-palo-alto-stanford-movie-theater-showing-east-of-eden-KJJRTB.jpg

Restored 1925 Stanford Movie Theater in Palo Alto. Showing East of Eden with James Dean and The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand with Gary Cooper.

Japan, book, 1 page inside, $$. BDFR  (=Bulk Discount, Flat Rate)

wim

This one sold for the second time. "Northern Rebellion protesters, part of the global movement Extinction Rebellion, marched through Manchester, uk, and held a series of die-ins to urge for action on climate change on September 2nd, 2019."  Country: Worldwide  Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years. Media: Website, app and social media. Just made $$ gross but all sales very welcome.

WHBM3G.jpg

Discounted PU to the lowest $$ you can get. Location EU, but since most of the info is in French, probably France

Castres in south of France.  Wasn't happy with the light, but this is reality of taking pictures on camino. Way over cooked it to see if it would work.... Paid for my cheese that night... 

View of the Castres architecture on houses along the Agout river.  Angled view from side of river with house reflection  leading to old bridge. Stock Photo

On 10/02/2020 at 18:42, Avpics said:

tiffany-cromwell-of-canyon-sram-racing-before-racing-in-the-prudential-ridelondon-classique-cycle-race-female-cyclist-rider-W7J8R2.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADU2NDExMT

Just noticed your image on a magazine stand. Front page, I may add. 😀

19 minutes ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADU2NDExMT

Just noticed your image on a magazine stand. Front page, I may add. 😀

Thank you for noticing. The licences state inside, so would you know what the magazine was so that I could search for it and maybe find evidence to put to Alamy? Thank you

40 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Thank you for noticing. The licences state inside, so would you know what the magazine was so that I could search for it and maybe find evidence to put to Alamy? Thank you

https://www.ratecards.fi/ratecards/seiska/29/#kmt-profiles

Didn't check inside, but I can do that tomorrow at work.

21 minutes ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

https://www.ratecards.fi/ratecards/seiska/29/#kmt-profiles

Didn't check inside, but I can do that tomorrow at work.

Many thanks. I found this image which would appear to be the issue in question. I'm not sure whether the small inset on the cover makes any difference to the licence but I'll ask CR.

8 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Many thanks. I found this image which would appear to be the issue in question. I'm not sure whether the small inset on the cover makes any difference to the licence but I'll ask CR.

Nope, that is an earlier issue from January. My mobile pic was from this week's magazine cover. Seems like you made it to front page twice. 😀 But yeah, your image was rather small on the fresh issue aswell.