Images sold in February 2020

2 hours ago, The Blinking Eye said:

Oh my god, I actually get to participate in this thread. iPhone6 photo sold for $30.25 with very poor captioning and tagging. I had given up on that route. Maybe I'll go and work on the tags.

Italian cypress trees pointing to a blue sky. Stock Photo

That will never sell ;)

Bridge oxide from The Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Centre to Aviles city center, Asturias, Spain Stock Photo

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Uso en una presentación/charla (por ejemplo, Powerpoint y Keynote) o en un boletín informativo.
Start: 02 February 2020
End: 02 February 2025

Therefore... $ 10.58

• Love 1

On 01/02/2020 at 22:49, Bill Brooks said:

RF $$$ Single company - multiple use editorial only

Simulated satellite view of Canada done about 1994.

Used a DEM (digital elevation model) spreadsheet from NASA for the relief. A world vector map file from Xerox Park for the water (ocean and lakes) outlines. A CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) file of river systems for the rivers. My guess using elevation and latitude for snow cover. On the colour version freehanded the vegetation. Combined all maps in photoshop to make a entire world map in blue tone and also a second map in full colour. I then wrapped those world maps around a sphere in a 3D program and flew a virtual camera around my world model taking snaps at appropriate places.

Took 6 months of work, but was well worth it financially, until Google launched Google Maps in 2005. Map sales died off after Google maps in 2005, but I still sell one occasionally.

So get there first until the party is over, then move on to something else enabled by new technology, all the while receiving residuals for the old stuff.

simulated-satellite-view-of-part-of-the-

Great and artistic and nice price!

Google map started in 2005,,, already.

Another one from the Markives. Shame I can't borrow the De Lorean and get a few more like this now.

Archive image of Hill Valley courthouse set from "Back to the Future" (1985), Courthouse Square, Universal Studios Stock Photo

Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This license is for small companies - up to 10 people.
Start: 04 February 2020
End: 04 February 2025

mid $$

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

On 01/02/2020 at 23:23, The Blinking Eye said:

Oh my god, I actually get to participate in this thread. iPhone6 photo sold for $30.25 with very poor captioning and tagging. I had given up on that route. Maybe I'll go and work on the tags.

Italian cypress trees pointing to a blue sky. Stock Photo

Lucky with very poor captioning and tagging.🙄!

Simple.

Recenly I removed my stockimo app from iphone, but I'll restart again.

• Love 1

RF $ Sweden, Editorial website, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

The big problem with this shot was the bugs. Big trees like this have thousands of ants, spiders, larvae, etc on them. So when we took the tree into the studio to build a 3 story light tent for the white background, the heat inside woke the bugs up. Bugs were crawling all over the place. Had to call in exterminators.

norway-spruce-picea-abies-european-spruc

• Love 3

Grave of Sarah Hannah Jones, "Poet, Philosopher and Failure". Church of Saint Peter , Heysham , Lancashire , England , United Kingdom , Europe.

grave-of-sarah-hannah-jones-poet-philosopher-and-failure-church-of-B0CG7D.jpg

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
Start: 05 February 2020
End: 05 February 2025

• Love 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ; Additional Details: Germany, Editorial website

Just my second sale of Feb, and for tiny $

spire-of-palace-of-westminster-under-restoration-with-scaffolding-and-workmen-workers-on-scaffold-platform-houses-of-parliament-repairs-2A5FY40.jpg

• Love 1

Rochefort, BE

Country: Germany ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;

Additional Details: Germany, Book, print and/or e-book, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

just into $$, 2 identical licences, hopefully different editions, otherwise refund territory

PRAGRW.jpg

• Love 1