Images sold in February 2020

17 hours ago, Avpics said:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Editorial web and social media, single article ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 18-February-2020 ; Duration: Unlimited

Another waving goodbye:

prince-harry-captain-harry-wales-in-his-military-role-during-trooping-E2FB50.jpg

I take my hat off to you for so much sellable material you seemed to have shot during (is this during) one pass of the royal couple?

17 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

I take my hat off to you for so much sellable material you seemed to have shot during (is this during) one pass of the royal couple?

I've been attending Trooping the Colour for many years so have accumulated a fair number of royals. Harry was single here.

• Thanks 1

Only just joined and this is the first sale after a week so happy with only 10 or so pics so far on the site  - $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
21 MB
2389 x 3132 pixels
803KB compressed
Start: 12 February 2020
End: 12 February 2025

Bald Eagle Stare. Front view of a headshot of a Bald Eagle, Haliaeetus leucocephalus, staring at the camera Stock Photo

• Love 2
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Martin L said:

Only just joined and this is the first sale after a week so happy with only 10 or so pics so far on the site  - $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
21 MB
2389 x 3132 pixels
803KB compressed
Start: 12 February 2020
End: 12 February 2025

Bald Eagle Stare. Front view of a headshot of a Bald Eagle, Haliaeetus leucocephalus, staring at the camera Stock Photo

Hooray! That is a perfect example of an animal photo that does more than just show an "eagle". It has a real emotional impact too. Just be sure to include Latin names in your captions and keywords. And take more phenomenal images like that one!

Paulette

• Like 4

British Rail Class 221 SuperVoyager diesel electric multiple unit, at speed. West Coast main line, Lambrigg, Cumbria, England.

british-rail-class-221-supervoyager-diesel-electric-multiple-unit-BB0PB2.jpg

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 18 February 2020
Duration: Unlimited

• Love 3

Iron Maiden, Piece of Mind promo album and tour 1983 Madrid, Musical concert poster Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 11 February 2020
End: 11 February 2030
Print run: 30,000; Password protected online use in context included

High $$

Edited by Abiyoyo

West Coast Eagles Football Club fans and supporters marching to the 2018 AFL Grand Final at the MCG, Melbourne Victoria Australia.

Licensed low $$

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 18 February 2020
End: 18 February 2025

West Coast Eagles Football Club fans and supporters marching to the 2018 AFL Grand Final at the MCG, Melbourne Victoria Australia. Stock Photo

A couple of tiny $ sales just in. I wish these were alien to me......

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;Additional Details: Serbia, Editorial website, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

mil-mi-24-mi-35-hind-gunship-attack-helicopter-of-czech-air-force-JYW2HP.jpg

52 minutes ago, Avpics said:

A couple of tiny $ sales just in. I wish these were alien to me......

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 01-January-2020 ; End: 01-January-2025 ;Additional Details: Serbia, Editorial website, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

mil-mi-24-mi-35-hind-gunship-attack-helicopter-of-czech-air-force-JYW2HP.jpg

That chopper looks alien...... 😬

Eddie Stobart HGV on M6 motorway. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

eddie-stobart-hgv-on-m6-motorway-shap-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-E0W4JR.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 02 December 2019
End: 02 December 2024
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

• Love 1

On 19/02/2020 at 08:31, Richard Baker said:

A good DACS usage: Media: Television (editorial), Print run: Unlimited transmissions

aerial-view-of-a-rabbi-as-he-the-last-ca

You need to know the channel and programme for a DACS claim - has Alamy let you know this information?

On 19/02/2020 at 08:54, Avpics said:

I've been attending Trooping the Colour for many years so have accumulated a fair number of royals. Harry was single here.

We should catch up next time.  I photography on the Wellesley Stand on HorseGuards,  Are you on HorseGuards or the Mall?

6 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

We should catch up next time.  I photography on the Wellesley Stand on HorseGuards,  Are you on HorseGuards or the Mall?

Hi Ian. I try to find a place on The Mall with a break in the shade from the trees for lighting (when there is some), and then make a mad dash for a view of the balcony and the flypast. I've erred towards the Admiralty Arch end in the past because they used to open the gates to The Mall at that end first, but that seems to have changed recently so I'll probably head towards the Victoria Memorial end this year.

• Love 1