Pack of Kellogg's All-Bran Original breakfast cereal. 

Pack of Kellogg's All-Bran Original breakfast cereal. High in a superior fibre that fuels a healthy gut. Stock Photo

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 25 February 2020
End: 25 February 2025

Finally broke the 2020 drought. Mid $$, website use

Holliday Park in Indianapolis

M9DAC0.jpg

• Upvote 1

A few UKNS editorial webs have come in.

I always grab shots of the leading club runners after the elite runners have passed through at athletic events in the hope that they'll make the step up in future, and that was the case here:

stephanie-davis-560-racing-at-the-virgin-money-london-marathon-2019-uk-T6H9A2.jpg

• Like 1

The usual peanut from the Guardian

campanha-comboios-de-portugal-railway-station-1875-porto-oporto-portugal-HDKJWP.jpg
Edited by spacecadet

Usage: Editorial, Redaktionell, Buch, Druck und/oder E-Buch, 1 Seite, bis zu 25.000, Innenseite, 10 Jahre, Weltweit, Inkludiert Ausgaben in anderen Sprachen und Sublizenzierung von dem Buch an andere Verlage
Media: Book, print and/or e-book

Mid $$, direct. i'm assuming a Germanic speaking country.   

Typical Cape Dutch architecture facade in the Karoo of South Africa Stock Photo

After free falling off the proverbial cliff, a tiny parachute was tossed to me.  A small U.K. editorial web use for mid $ (ouch).

usa-washington-dc-the-white-house-home-of-the-american-president-aerial-ERPGD4.jpg

This rubbish picture was in a UK newspaper. I'm not in the UK newspaper scheme, so price was quite a bit higher than normal.

Litter - roadside rubbish discarded on the grass verge. Isle of Sheppey, Kent, UK. Stock Photo

Litter - roadside rubbish discarded on the grass verge. Isle of Sheppey, Kent, UK.

• Upvote 1

Licensed this shot today of an old man sitting in the Fleece Inn, Bretforton, taken four years ago. He was there with his family to celebrate his 97th birthday, so I took some additional shots with them all together… and emailed them the results.

A month ago I decided I needed a photo to hang on the chimney breast. But which one? I thought I might get bored with one of my landscapes, so I chose this image: the simple composition, the dignified demeanour, that Mona Lisa smile, the glass (more than) half full.

I emailed his family to let them know, and enquired, delicately, whether he had celebrated his 101st birthday. And I’m happy to report that he has! So Douglas Harrison, who I only met for a few minutes, looks down from my wall and, I like to think, doesn’t judge me too harshly...

senior-man-sitting-in-the-fleece-inn-bretforton-near-evesham-worcestershire-FA4TM6.jpg

0-15.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 04-January-2020 ; End: 05-January-2020 ;

Additional Details: Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Thanks to Derby CAMRA I know it's the Times.

$- worryingly small fee for a print use albeit cropped single-column.

Pump clips for Marston's Pedigree, EPA and Wychwood Hobgoblin on a bar, Queen's Head pub, Hedon, East Riding, Yorkshire, Stock Photo

Edited by spacecadet
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Licensed this shot today of an old man sitting in the Fleece Inn, Bretforton, taken four years ago. He was there with his family to celebrate his 97th birthday, so I took some additional shots with them all together… and emailed them the results.

A month ago I decided I needed a photo to hang on the chimney breast. But which one? I thought I might get bored with one of my landscapes, so I chose this image: the simple composition, the dignified demeanour, that Mona Lisa smile, the glass (more than) half full.

I emailed his family to let them know, and enquired, delicately, whether he had celebrated his 101st birthday. And I’m happy to report that he has! So Douglas Harrison, who I only met for a few minutes, looks down from my wall and, I like to think, doesn’t judge me too harshly...

senior-man-sitting-in-the-fleece-inn-bretforton-near-evesham-worcestershire-FA4TM6.jpg

I note that he is drinking Stowford Press Cider. A fine drink for a fine elderly gent ( I also regularly drink the same).

Nice story and nice portrait.

Cheers !

• Like 3

View from the village of Ortedo towards the town of La Seu d'Urgell, in the Pyrenees of Catalonia, Spain, after Stock Photo

This scene shows the aftermath of a thunder and lightning storm in the Spanish Pyrenees, a sleeper from 2010 that I didn't think would ever license. Very low $$ for worldwide book use.

Edited by MDM
  • Like 4

Slate waste mountain and miner houses along the Glanypwll Rd in  Blaenau Ffestiniog LL41 3HU Stock Photo

PU

• Like 1

One of my images that I found a usage for (along with others) on Friday last, reported today.

m2atxt.jpg

Used in 'Time Out London' magazine.

• Upvote 1

UK Newspaper - $

It would have been Steve Irwin's 58th birhday.

W4BB4W.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 more British political images in the sales basket this morning, 2 for Boris's battle bus.

2AAY8KN.jpg

2A9N9HR.jpg

Looe, Cornwall

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years

$$

severn-arch-bridge-connecting-east-and-w

1 hour ago, Jools Devon said:

Looe, Cornwall

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years

$$

severn-arch-bridge-connecting-east-and-w

Thought I recognised that one.  Landscape Magazine, 1 April 2020, page 73.

It looks like my surge (of one) has started.

Magazine and book usage. Worldwide.

Avro Arrow jet fighter, 2/3 sized replica is being built at the Avro Museum in Springbank near Calgary Alberta. Canopy side view.

avro-arrow-jet-fighter-23-sized-replica-is-being-built-at-the-avro-museum-in-springbank-near-calgary-alberta-canopy-side-view-MB8FKR.jpg

1 minute ago, Rico said:

Avro Arrow jet fighter, 2/3 sized replica is being built at the Avro Museum in Springbank near Calgary Alberta. Canopy side view.

Wow. Hadn't hear about that !

11 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Wow. Hadn't hear about that !

Talking to the people there, it's actually going to fly someday. It's not just a model

Edited by Rico

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

Talking to the people there, it's actually going to fly someday. It's not just a model

Yes, I've been on the website since I saw this!

Terrific.

Edited by spacecadet

8 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Yes, I've been on the website since I saw this!

Terrific.

It was a beautiful jet fighter. Too bad the Canadian government scrapped it in 1959.

17 minutes ago, Rico said:

It was a beautiful jet fighter. Too bad the Canadian government scrapped it in 1959.

Yes, we have our own scandals like that.. TSR2, etc. etc. We cancelled and bought American, where have you heard that before! Just about the only thing we kept was the Harrier.

Edited by spacecadet