Post your positive results in 2019 here! :)

A couple of sales this week, including one for $166, my highest yet, has taken me to 100 sales at last - a small number compared to many contributors, but a pleasing milestone all the same!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, John Richmond said:

Alamy sale no 666 dropped in this afternoon.  Lucky I'm not hexakosioihexekontahexaphobic.

...and you're lucky I'm not hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobic!

Still, well done, you little devil! :)

• Love 2

Three news sales in today #positive Value of a lower rate than usual for live news #negative I miss the anticipation of everything coming in on the last day of the month #illogicalemotion

5 hours ago, Alex Ramsay said:

$120 direct sale this morning, usage unknown as yet

Alex

If it’s appeared in your account you can find out usage by downloading the sales report.

Sidled past the 1000 sales mark yesterday. 

My joy was somewhat diminished as the lease was for PU, while, as it was a shot of a public artwork, my cut was down to 40%, and of course the 1000 will include some refunded sales.

Looking on the less dark side, it provided a better return than some newspaper sales in recent times.

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Sidled past the 1000 sales mark yesterday. 

My joy was somewhat diminished as the lease was for PU, while, as it was a shot of a public artwork, my cut was down to 40%, and of course the 1000 will include some refunded sales.

Looking on the less dark side, it provided a better return than some newspaper sales in recent times.

Congratulations. I breached the 1000 sales wall in January. We might have started submitting in the same year. I joined in 2003 but didn't send anything until 2007 (long story). If memory serves, I think that my 1000th sale was also a PU. Talk about strange coincidences...

Been a fairly miserable month to date, with PU and distributor sales coupled with a few (artworks) at 40%, but, today, in pops a $253 exclusive direct sale. 

Canny start to the weekend 😊

• Love 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

Been a fairly miserable month to date, with PU and distributor sales coupled with a few (artworks) at 40%, but, today, in pops a $253 exclusive direct sale. 

Canny start to the weekend 😊

Really, no one deserves it more than you.  Well done!

• Love 1

I had high hope for 2019 after spending a lot of time last year doubling the number of images I have for sale. Has it worked? No. Same number of sales from January to 12th April as last year BUT (and this is the positive bit) the revenue is 30% higher. Long may it continue.

Had a couple of very small sales in recent months, but today I see this River Tees panorama sold for $260. I've put a call in to my yacht broker in Bermuda telling him I want an upgrade 😀

Usage: Indoor display
Media: Trade show/promotional display
Industry sector: Entertainment & Leisure
Print run: 1
Image Size: up to 1/8 area
Start: 25 May 2019
End: 25 May 2022

a-panoramic-view-of-the-river-tees-betwen-low-force-and-high-force-waterfalls-teesdale-north-pennines-aonb-uk-from-the-peniine-way-in-summer-MY7WCW.jpg