How was your May 2017?

May was good by my standards. 7 sales for $195 gross, $98 net

This time last year I had 10 sales for $206 net. So far this year I have 24 sales for $363 net.

Views and zooms still going well. Thanks Alamy!

4 for 171 gross. Zooms good. In common with many, volume seems good, but values (generally) low.

Overall pleased with the outlook - just wish I could be like Bill and not let the PU's bother me!

Probably my best month ever (won't be 100% sure until the dashboard catches up). Eleven sales for $389, including a refund from March, without which I'd be over the $400 line. I've added nearly 3000 images over the last four months so would be quite put out if my sales had dropped, but then again there's long delays in sales being reported so it might be too early for the numbers to have had that much of an effect.

6 for $100 and unfortunately one other, which happened to be the largest at $37, refunded. Since the re-rank, or maybe just a reversion to former algorithm, I've seen an increase in zooms and CTR shoot up from the doldrums. Long may it continue in this fashion and maybe sales will follow. As an aside, it must be what I shoot but I don't seem to be able to attract the larger $ sales

My best month so far.  20 sales for a gross of $486.  30 zooms so far.  No PU but two Presentation or newsletter.  Both plant portraits so I don't think they'll be refunded but I will keep my eye on them.  Pretty happy overall.

Just one for $44 gross but considering the size of my port, I'm very happy.  I've had one a month so far this year, so I'll continue to be happy should that continue month on month.

10 sales for $281.

Highest $50.29, lowest $8.94, no distributor sales.

Rolling views for the month best ever and zooms not far off BME.

Onwards and upwards!

John.

Archived