How were your sales in June 2014?

Two sales in June. One dropped in last night for a net of $45. Can't remember the other one but it was around $20.

Just done a complete rehaul of my stuff and hoping that the pruning will sort things out going forward.

10 Sales for $313 gross.   Above this years average for numbers, and below it for price.

This year to date revenue now exceeds total for 2010.

Milestone of 300 sales passed this month.

I am happy - thanks Alamy!

My Dashboard says 15 sales for $840
My Summary says 17 items for $650.98

Either way it's not looking good.

wim

(looking up that quote about damn statistics)

wim

Wim. Is that for a month? I wouldn't mind that out of Alamy!

Alex and Todd. have you tried taking a good, long, hard look at what you have? I've just spent a few days doing just that and out of nearly 4000 images created a new pseudo with just under 400 images. I think it's always a good idea to reflect on what it is you have and is it really worth having.

Sales = catastrophic

Zooms = a seven-year record high

Feeling = frustrated and confused

Interesting. My zooms last month (May) were the highest ever in 10 years, until this month when they were even higher.

Sale numbers this month are average ( 36 ), but gross income is below average at $1460

Compared to the first 6 months of 2013, I have 18% more images for sale

I have had 36% more views

14% more zooms

8% less sales

6% less gross income

If that trend continues to the end of the year it will be the first time in 10 years sales and income numbers have not continued to rise

Kumar

Once again, a lot of zooms, 0 sales.... Growing the port constantly, keep a positive attitude, but I see people with less photos in their port having 5 sales a month or so..weel, I keep fighting and believing...

wim

Wim. Is that for a month? I wouldn't mind that out of Alamy!

Alex and Todd. have you tried taking a good, long, hard look at what you have? I've just spent a few days doing just that and out of nearly 4000 images created a new pseudo with just under 400 images. I think it's always a good idea to reflect on what it is you have and is it really worth having.

Hey Elliot :)

Yes, I know what I have and I haven't added to it since my last long stint in the sin bin.

I think trying to change things around (like swapping pseudos) to try to increase sales without the inside knowledge of how things work on Alamy is a waste of time. I can be much more productive elsewhere where I know how things work.

I'll just let things sit there and be happy when the very occasional sale pops in. My views are ok and my CTR quite healthy.

I used to log in here first thing in the morning and keep checking for sales but now it's almost lunchtime before I get round to it and it won't be too long before it's every couple of days before I check.

A rather sad nine sales for $360 - pathetic, just about worst month ever. Alamy is now, by a country mile, my worst performing agency.

And woohoo...I just made the top 500 according to Alamy's email.

I only have a small portfolio on Alamy but do get erratic sales. Just to prove there is some hope, this month I got one sale only but it was for $614.25...........an image of a TV transmitter I never thought would sell! 

Paul

I only had 10 sales in June (12 "items" because of a refund) for $806.  Must. Try. Harder.

But I'm not moving around much right now because I chainsawed a gaping 2 x 6" chunk of meat out of the back of my leg.  I thought I was a goner, but it's healing up nicely.

I only had 10 sales in June (12 "items" because of a refund) for $806.  Must. Try. Harder.

But I'm not moving around much right now because I chainsawed a gaping 2 x 6" chunk of meat out of the back of my leg.  I thought I was a goner, but it's healing up nicely.

Reimar, how are you feeling?!

(For me, June BME for Net - several licenses for 3-digit fees.)

Archived