Images licensed in October

Two more today, same use. Exactly mid $$, direct licence. Both images have been licenced before by Alamy
Usage: Editorial print and digital use. Full pageinside.
Industry sector: Education
Start: 10 October 2024
End: 10 October 2034

mangrove-monitor-lizard-or-goanna-varanu

superb-brittle-star-also-known-as-banded

• Love 5
  • Like 4

$$

Usage: Individual, Individual License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites and social media, short-form-video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, print runs of up to 5,000 for print marketing, print publishing and self-published book. Restrictions stated before or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 10 October 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

Maison Jules Verne, built 1845-54, Rue Charles Dubois, Amiens.
F5GAP2.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

fokker-f-27-600-friendship-aircraft-iber

Fokker F-27-600 Friendship aircraft, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Espana, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, 1971

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 11 October 2024

c$250

• Love 3
  • Like 2

On 10/10/2024 at 00:45, gvallee said:

This is scary!!! This image was uploaded in 2017. 

Yesterday, we drove past this again, bearing in mind that Oz is the size of Europe or USA.

Hubby asked if I wanted to stop to take a picture of it.

I said no, I already have it on Alamy and it never licensed.

He replied 'you never know'. This is freaking us out...

JWNKKD.jpg

I've had a few strange licensing coincidences, but none quite as freaky. The gods may be trying to tell you something.🧙‍♂️

P.S. It appears that even the mangoes are extra big in Oz. 🥭

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

I've had a few strange licensing coincidences, but none quite as freaky. The gods may be trying to tell you something.🧙‍♂️

P.S. It appears that even the mangoes are extra big in Oz. 🥭

Coincidences didn't stop there the next day, it was absolutely freaky. I won't derail this thread with my stories.

I love the ant on the giant mango. 

Oh BTW John, I'll be in Vancouver early next year. Just passing through for a couple of days on my way to Colombia. And again on my way back. 

January 2024, Cheltenham, protect the Right to Strike: National march and rally.  RF, reportage, upper $.

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in publications printed by the client and their and associated digital and social media channels. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic, Start: 11 October 2024, Duration: Unlimited.

cheltenham-uk-27th-january-2024-protect-

• Like 2

Premier enclosure Newmarket racecourse 2019

premier-enclosure-newmarket-racecourse-2

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website and social media channels

Media: Website, app and social media

Start: 12 October 2024

Duration: Unlimited

$$ as low as it gets

Allan

• Like 2

22 hours ago, gvallee said:

Coincidences didn't stop there the next day, it was absolutely freaky. I won't derail this thread with my stories.

I love the ant on the giant mango. 

Oh BTW John, I'll be in Vancouver early next year. Just passing through for a couple of days on my way to Colombia. And again on my way back. 

Don't forget to pack your brolly. Vancouver is normally very soggy in Jan and Feb.

If you "message" me via my seldom used FB page, I can give you my email address.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Don't forget to pack your brolly. Vancouver is normally very soggy in Jan and Feb.

If you "message" me via my seldom used FB page, I can give you my email address.

I sent you a message from FB page John.

On 07/10/2024 at 20:23, Kent Johnson said:

ibm-pc-computer-game-battletech-the-cresbattletech-warhammer-or-battlemaster-mecbattlemech-and-vehicle-recognition-chart
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 30 September 2024

3 images - sold the game on Ebay & now I'm glad I went all the way to make the pictures to sell the game!

best $$$ I've seen in years but I guess Mid $$: that get me back over the 250 from silver into gold.

Well done Kent, nice sale and you're back to Gold...I have been in the Silver mine before and it's hard labour for little reward.
All the best on the Gold.

• Love 1

Continuing a decent month. Direct licence, above mid $$. Second time licenced via Alamy
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 01 September 2024
End: 01 September 2034
Editorial Enhanced - Inside - Large company publishing, print and/digital product, unlimited print run, single project/campaign, worldwide all languages.

cellar-door-at-hope-estate-winery-hunter

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Nearly $$ 😂.             From 2016 

group of white parasols or umbrellas on the beach on sunny beach in Nice, South of france

group-of-white-parasols-or-sunshades-on-

Rights Managed Country: Worldwide
Usage: Individual, Individual License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites and social media, short-form-video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, print runs of up to 5,000 for print marketing, print publishing and self-published book. Restrictions stated before or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 15 October 2024
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

My first sale this month but a good ‘un. Sold for $210. It’s the entrance to the old harbour, Dubrovnik, Croatia. Better known these days as the entrance to Kings Landing from Game of Thrones. Editorial Enhanced Licence.

a-view-out-to-the-adriatic-sea-from-the-

• Love 4
  • Like 3