35 minutes ago, BidC said:

😂 Testing --- seemed to have been locked out of the forum as well ...  .... Gremlins ?

Also got locked out of the forum for a while. I gave up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BidC said:

😂 Testing --- seemed to have been locked out of the forum as well ...  .... Gremlins ?

I've had to sign in three or four times and it's very slow to respond.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

Still an issue this morning.

4 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

A variant: I am allowed in after logging in but am kicked out if I click on 'Unread'.

24 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Data in AoA last updated on 14 June...

Maybe there's then hope then that a multitude of zooms and sales will then appear when it updates, and arrives in today's world 😉

If mine were a stock chart it would show a definite decline in value ....  !

Edited by BidC

My dashboard seems to be fixed now but I’ve still lost a couple of previously reported sales. Keeping my fingers crossed whilst feeling massively disappointed by yet another very poor England performance. 57 years and counting for something to sing about. 😔

My Measures has flatlined again and my Dashboard has still not been updated. Measures are back. This is like watching a ping-pong match. 

Edited by Ed Rooney

I had noticed yesterday that 'Measures' registered my own searches and zooms, so I knew it wasn't fixed yet (unless this was a coincidence, which I doubt it was). Not surprised it is all flatlined again this morning. Hopefully, they can restore measures again as I think it's a valuable tool to have. 

3 minutes ago, Kat said:

I had noticed yesterday that 'Measures' registered my own searches and zooms, so I knew it wasn't fixed yet (unless this was a coincidence, which I doubt it was). Not surprised it is all flatlined again this morning. Hopefully, they can restore measures again as I think it's a valuable tool to have. 

Look again!

Mine just updated with 121 views and another zoom added👍🏻

How long before it changes again🤨

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tony ALS said:

Look again!

Mine just updated with 121 views and another zoom added👍🏻

How long before it changes again🤨

And a lot, and I mean A LOT of the updated results match/repeat yesterday's results. AoA still showing the last update on 14th of June. Go figure! There's no point in wasting time on this. I just want my regular sales back!

4 minutes ago, Alexander Hogg said:

Still got Last update 29th May but agree not worth wasting time over it 

I meant AoA statistics, not the dashboard info (mine shows 29th of May as well, as it is for everyone, I guess)

• Thanks 1