12 hours ago, ReeRay said:

Is measures on the blink again ? The last 2 days for me are showing very low figures.

Second day for me also. I reported it to Contributors this morning. 

• Like 1

Got the "Your account has not collected any activity for customers measured by the tool within the date selected." message on todays check. Very worrying situation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Webby said:

Got the "Your account has not collected any activity for customers measured by the tool within the date selected." message on todays check. Very worrying situation.

Same here!

Hi All, 

We've reported this to our IT team, and once we receive an update we will let you know. 

Thanks,

Alamy. 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

I'm not shocked anymore. It's unusual for measures to work for two or three months at a time. 😔

More like two or three weeks. Just checked, I've only had 10 views so far this week. It's time to stop using sticky plasters and finally fix measures for good. If it can't be fixed in house bring a person or team in that can finally resolve it.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Not much point doing a daily update consisting of this

Why don't I have any data ?

Your account has not collected any activity for customers measured by the tool within the date selected.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Webby said:

Got it again today. That's two days running! What is happening here? From 300+ views per day prior to PA now down to nothing!! Alamy people - this is serious and it is no joke! 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Broad Norfolk said:

Got it again today. That's two days running! What is happening here? From 300+ views per day prior to PA now down to nothing!! Alamy people - this is serious and it is no joke! 

Totally agree with you 

• Like 1

On 13/04/2024 at 08:34, Broad Norfolk said:

At 0720hrs this morning still 'no activity collected' That is four days running and I have never known this before since joining Alamy in 2005!! Come on Alamy, something is just not right here!!  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Broad Norfolk said:

At 0720hrs this morning still 'no activity collected' That is four days running and I have never known this before since joining Alamy in 2005!! Come on Alamy, something is just not right here!!  

This has happened to me several times over the last few months. Same again last week (and today). The graph is moving, but I've had 'no activity', or 2-3 images viewed over the last week.  I reported it (with updates) (as I'm sure others have) last week, so @Alamy are aware.

Edited by BidC
  • Love 1

On 12/04/2024 at 11:32, spacecadet said:

Not much point doing a daily update consisting of this

Why don't I have any data ?

Your account has not collected any activity for customers measured by the tool within the date selected.

I have to agree with you, but the reporting seems so odd that I'm operating on a 'if you don't say, you don't get' scenario!

Jim.

Edited by Broad Norfolk
Grammar!

On 12/04/2024 at 10:38, sb photos said:

More like two or three weeks. Just checked, I've only had 10 views so far this week. It's time to stop using sticky plasters and finally fix measures for good. If it can't be fixed in house bring a person or team in that can finally resolve it.

What concerns me is the effect this may have on ranking as I don't subscribe to an argument that everyone would be affected to the same degree.

• Like 1

To be honest, this happens fairly regularly and I just think to myself, like any IT system there's always bugs and glitches that arise that need sorting out. I mean it's just like

apps on your phone, they're continually updating and refreshing on a weekly basis so this is how is see Alamy's system a bit.

If I see measures down I just move on and come back in a few days time to check things over, at the end of the day it's the actual sales i'm interested in, not what might have been looked at that's important. 

• Like 3

On 15/04/2024 at 16:08, ChrisR Photo said:

To be honest, this happens fairly regularly and I just think to myself, like any IT system there's always bugs and glitches that arise that need sorting out. I mean it's just like

apps on your phone, they're continually updating and refreshing on a weekly basis so this is how is see Alamy's system a bit.

If I see measures down I just move on and come back in a few days time to check things over, at the end of the day it's the actual sales i'm interested in, not what might have been looked at that's important. 

It seems to be the way everything is going. Online updates allow companies to release poorly tested software because they can fix it later. When I was developing software we had to commit to production of a large batch of disks for retail sale, and online updates didn't exist. That sure focussed the mind on getting it right or the whole lot had to be scrapped.

With all the ongoing glitches, I just hope our sales are being reported accurately...

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Like 3