I think it’s been best part of this month that measures hasn’t been working, however it does not appear to have had any impact on sales. Very annoying but not disastrous.

Edited by Sally

2 minutes ago, Tony ALS said:

After very few reported views all month, 151 views reported this morning but no zooms so CTR has plummeted.

Same here CTR down to .15 usually steady around 60 

The past 3 months have been epic in sales, zooms and views. This month zooms and views have been almost non existent. I’m glad to see its not just me with this issue, I was thinking there was a reset and now I’m at the bottom of the pack.  A huge relief to find this thread. 

11 minutes ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Just had another look, and Measures (mine, at least) seems to have been fixed since this morning

Alex

Ditto

Yes, more views have been added since this mornings 151 with another 214 added, and a rare (for me) zoom has appeared which has helped my CTR slightly.

Hopefully a sign that we're getting back to normal, at least until it falls over again.

1 hour ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Just had another look, and Measures (mine, at least) seems to have been fixed since this morning

Alex

Indeed. Sadly the database missed out! No update today, which of the two should be the priority.

Nice to see Measures are starting to happen again! Just partial here!! I did get 49 views yesterday which is a start but still no zooms and no sales for almost a month. CTR has dropped to 0.07. Maybe things will pick up now views are appearing again.

4 hours ago, sb photos said:

Good to see measures working again. Another sale, zooms and CTR too.

Not convinced. 365 views and a zoom yesterday, 43 views and no zooms today🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

On 19/04/2024 at 10:44, Tony ALS said:

Not convinced. 365 views and a zoom yesterday, 43 views and no zooms today🤷🏼‍♂️

Based upon reports here Measures often functions normally, or near normal for some contributors, but not for others. It is very eratic, likely why Alamy can never resolve Measures issues for all and doubtful they will never fully resolve the Measures issues.

Sill on the subject of measures, I recently submitted a batch of around 25 images of a local village, usually I would expect to see my photos randomly distributed through the 4 pages of images of this particular village (Audlem Cheshire) , but I was surprised to see them all lumped together at the end of the last page, has anyone else had this happen? 

1 hour ago, Nick Hatton said:

but I was surprised to see them all lumped together at the end of the last page

They've been messing about with the 'Relevant' sort order, there is another thread on this though the title of the thread is a touch ambiguous:

https://discussion.alamy.com/topic/17600-image-order-in-portfolio-randomly-re-organised/page/4/#comment-360435

It looks to me like you have just found another unwelcome consequence of this new algorithm, it is also the default which doesn't help matters. Nothing much back from Alamy about this.

Something I've just noticed, if I do a search for 'Audlem cheshire' I get 313 images, so just into 4 pages of results. If I change the sort order to 'Newest' I imagine that I get something closer to what you are expecting, still 313 images. If I select 'Oldest' as the sort order then suddenly I'm only getting 267 images.

• Love 1

Earlier this morning, I "got" 2 more zooms and significantly improved CTR on the main page dashboard, but when I clicked to see the results closely, there was no update with today's date. Later on, with the today's update, there were no zooms at all and my CTR continued to nose-dive for the rolling month. I'm pretty sure those zooms will show up in the next few days (or am I). So, Measures are still not reliable is all I'm saying...

• Love 1