Not working for me again today.

"not collected any activity" message for yesterday.

John.

13 minutes ago, Webby said:

10 views, really??

Count ya blessings - 3 more than me ! LOL

• Like 1

Apart from a correction in the middle of the month, where it seemed to catch up with the earlier missing information, it really hasn't worked properly, and is now failing again

Kumar

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ReeRay said:

Count ya blessings - 3 more than me ! LOL

3 views, you have done well. So far this month I've only managed 1.  Last months views were only a few hundred, this is pitiful.

Posted (edited)

Bored with adding to this thread but 0 views since yesterday.

CTR is non existent and with the stats I'm looking at it probably means that nobody is looking at my images.

Only 2 zooms last month.

I was doing much better with less than 3,000 images.

Been contributing for just over 4 years and beginning to think I'm wasting my time.

I see that some contributors continue to report good CTR, zooms and steady if declining income.

Not happy.

Forgot to add that images captioned and keyworded sometimes take 48 hours at the moment for me which isn't very motivating.

Edited by Tony ALS
Added content
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tony ALS said:

Bored with adding to this thread but 0 views since yesterday.

CTR is non existent and with the stats I'm looking at it probably means that nobody is looking at my images.

Only 2 zooms last month.

I was doing much better with less than 3,000 images.

Been contributing for just over 4 years and beginning to think I'm wasting my time.

I see that some contributors continue to report good CTR, zooms and steady if declining income.

Not happy.

The last update for me was on 30th April. Checking statistics daily is a vital part of my everyday routine here, and I am disappointed by the current events.

• Like 1

With seeing some large portfolios a lot of you have it really surprises me of not getting any views Can understand it on my few images Views has been going down since mid October and getting similar results as most of you either zero or just a few views 

The database hasn't updated again either. It worries me that PA don't seem to believe that Alamy is worth investing in.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Avpics said:

The database hasn't updated again either. It worries me that PA don't seem to believe that Alamy is worth investing in.

I've noticed it's become a regular thing that there's no database update on Wednesday nights.

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

Comparing now with pre-PA days the cynical view could well point towards asset stripping! 

21 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

The last update for me was on 30th April. Checking statistics daily is a vital part of my everyday routine here, and I am disappointed by the current events.

Same here. Have reported this again today. But similar to many others (as above), Measures has not worked for me (properly) for about a month.  Images also taking longer to appear 'on sale'.

• Like 1