Images licenced January 2024

lower-mid $$, editorial website

e360.yale.edu/features/new-york-city-climate-plan-sea-level-rise

flood-gate-18-a-16-ton-roller-flood-protection-gate-installed-by-east-side-coastal-resiliency-project-asser-levy-playground-manhattan-new-york-2PJGPTG.jpg

lower-mid $$, editorial, 5 yr license

www.cnn.com/2023/12/09/economy/buy-now-pay-later-companies-higher-costs/index.html

a-stylus-points-to-buy-now-pay-later-apps-klarna-afterpay-affirm-uplift-sezzle-zilch-and-paypal-pay-in-4-on-a-smartphone-point-of-sale-loans-2M0R06M.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 4

My first license of 2024. Ismael Patel founder and chair of Friends of Al-Aqsa (FOA), shot in December 2017 during my first year with Alamy. Long lapsed Live News, RM, previously zoomed, lower mid $$.

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 750,000 ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 07-November-2023 ; End: 08-November-2023

london-uk-4th-november-2017-make-it-righ

• Like 1

Spooky! I shot this image 2 years ago. A few weeks back, we drove past this building again on our travels and I moaned that it was such a beautiful building but it had neved licensed. To which hubby, always encouraging and supportive, replied 'you never know...'. Guess what... My first sale of 2024... I do listen and trust him a lot...

Australia, New-Zealand and Oceania, Magazine - $$

2J3TE0M.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

Spooky! I shot this image 2 years ago. A few weeks back, we drove past this building again on our travels and I moaned that it was such a beautiful building but it had neved licensed. To which hubby, always encouraging and supportive, replied 'you never know...'. Guess what... My first sale of 2024... I do listen and trust him a lot...

Australia, New-Zealand and Oceania, Magazine - $$

2J3TE0M.jpg

a fine looking building too

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Foreign Export said:

a fine looking building too

York is such a gorgeous little town full of character. 

• Like 1

Good start with this concept image for $$ 

Country: United Kingdom  Usage: Editorial Media: Newspaper - national Print run: up to 750,000  Placement: Inside and online Image Size: 1/4 page  Start: 15 November 2023  End: 16 November 2023
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Yellow sticker labelled fruits in supermarket to reduce food waste

yellow-sticker-labelled-fruits-in-superm

• Like 2

What a disappointing start for the new year.

Who else but Bauer Media Radio for a whopping $1.61 gross. Complete p**s take.

Wish I could block my pictures from being licenced to that particular outfit.

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by Bauer Media Radio. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 02 January 2024
Duration: Unlimited

shoppers-and-tourists-in-trinity-street-cambridge-england-K0TCNN.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

My first sale of the year. Television use, US, for low $$$.

This was taken from my back garden - one of the planes on display at the Farnborough Airshow 2022.

farnborough-airshow-july-2022-a-kc390-tr

• Love 3
  • Like 5

2HKH5B4.jpg

My first of the year -- honed stone ax mounted on wooden handle.   Spain, magazine print, digital and electronic,  $$ medium low.

The museum display case this was in was distracting, so I worked until I got this one.   From Ometepe Island, Nicaragua.  Pre-Contact indigenous ax, mount not contemporary with stone ax head.  Ometepe is a great place to visit -- an island made by two volcanos, one occasionally still active, the other not, in Lago Colcibolca/Lake Nicaragua.  Monkeys, birds, fishing, good pizza.

Edited by Rebecca Ore
clarity
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

On 03/01/2024 at 15:11, Dave Richards said:

What a disappointing start for the new year.

Who else but Bauer Media Radio for a whopping $1.61 gross. Complete p**s take.

Wish I could block my pictures from being licenced to that particular outfit.

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by Bauer Media Radio. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 02 January 2024
Duration: Unlimited

shoppers-and-tourists-in-trinity-street-cambridge-england-K0TCNN.jpg

$1.61 more than me this year...

Off the mark! Always a good feeling to get off zero sales for the year...

Push of pike where two opposing columns of pikemen meet and become locked in position. English civil war reenactment, Siege of Basing House 16.09.23

push-of-pike-where-two-opposing-columns-of-pikemen-meet-and-become-locked-in-position-english-civil-war-reenactment-siege-of-basing-house-160923-2T5TEF7.jpg

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:
Crikey.  Just discovered mine of same stayed
misspelled Petus & Pettis since 2006/08 !!
Somehow a couple licenses anyhow but...

OH THE HORROR OF LOST SALES...
🤢_ 🤢_ 🤢

I have some as well, similar to Wim's, but Wim's shot is better.  Spelling it right didn't help me 😬