Images sold in October 2023

The school run - mums walking their children to school on a frosty morning in Barnes, south west London, England, Stock Photo

Decent midway $$.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only. Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 05 October 2023. Duration: Unlimited

Charlie Phillips' Carnival street art on Colville Terrace next to Portobello Road, Notting Hill, London, W11, England, U.K. Stock Photo

Lowish $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 02 October 2023. Duration: In perpetuity

Closeup of a row of Little Tikes pedal Cozy Coupe pedal cars waiting in a nursery playground Stock Photo

Lowish $$

Usage: Editorial. Media: Website, app and social media.

Start: 16 October 2023. Duration: Unlimited

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Hyde said:

Sold for mid $$

The boathouse on the river Dart at Greenway House, Devon. Once the home of the author Agatha Christie. 

the-boathouse-on-the-river-dart-at-green

How weird.

In August I was offshore racing in the Dartmouth Regatta and at the end of the day we took a trip up the Dart and I took exactly the same pic.

I was about to post it last week but didn't bother once I found out it was National Trust and even though it was taken 'off site' I couldn't be ar*ed with fighting them if I was asked to take it down.

So congrats and good on ya!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Martin L said:

How weird.

In August I was offshore racing in the Dartmouth Regatta and at the end of the day we took a trip up the Dart and I took exactly the same pic.

I was about to post it last week but didn't bother once I found out it was National Trust and even though it was taken 'off site' I couldn't be ar*ed with fighting them if I was asked to take it down.

So congrats and good on ya!

I knew it was National Trust but I assumed I would be ok taking it from a boat on the river.

I wish we’d had a boat last week for the same reason. We’ve been in the Isle of Wight and visited The Needles. The NT own all the area around that now. I took some pics anyway, from the viewing point, but I can’t use them on Alamy 🙁

Low $$$. 

people-playing-tennis-at-central-park-te

People playing tennis at Central Park Tennis Center in Manhattan, New York City, United States of America. Zoomed about week ago ("tennis city"). 

This is my fifth $$$ sale (all low) in four weeks period. I've only had two before that weren't refunded, so I'm quite pleased right now.

(These can't all be refunded, right?)

• Love 2
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Steve Hyde said:

I knew it was National Trust but I assumed I would be ok taking it from a boat on the river.

I wish we’d had a boat last week for the same reason. We’ve been in the Isle of Wight and visited The Needles. The NT own all the area around that now. I took some pics anyway, from the viewing point, but I can’t use them on Alamy 🙁

Definitely the most impressive view is from the water, was racing near there on Sunday, gets a bit rough round there, mind 🤢

• Like 1

Two sales popped in for mid $.  The Air Asia A320 was taken at Manila airport and the ANA Dreamliner was landing at Singapore Changi.  Strangely enough I was in the same location in Singapore on Sunday taking more shots.

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Start: 17 October 2023
End: 17 October 3023

It seems like these images have been licensed for 1000 years!   I'll be checking first thing on the 18th October 3023 to make sure they have been taken down!   I wonder what day that is?  It had better not be a Monday as I think I'm busy that day 🙂

all-nippon-airways-ana-boeing-787-9-drea

a-philippines-airasia-airbus-a320-parked

Edited by jgr
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Came in yesterday.

Orange berries on Cotoneaster Franchetti plant.

orange-berries-on-cotoneaster-franchetii

Usage: Commercial electronic, Website, including online marketplaces such as Amazon and Ebay, social media and app use, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity.

Media: Website, app and social media

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Image Size: Any size

Start: 17 October 2023

End: 17 October 2028

Low $  -  Probably not worth much more.

Allan

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Licensed today: a cardboard cut-out of a policeman guarding the entrance to a Spar store. Supposed to deter pilfering, it certainly worked on me. My days of shoplifting (or urban scrumping, as I prefer to call it) are probably over…

sign-in-window-of-spar-store-with-cut-out-picture-of-policeman-GG2R0P.jpg
Edited by John Morrison
  • Like 4

Mid $$ and taken in April, quick(!) sales are very unusual for me. Better tag the rest of my IoM images then, I CBA before. Still haven't looked at anything since then.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size, Any placement,  Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license. ;  Industry Sector: Travel & tourism ;  Start: 17-October-2023 ; End: 17-October-2033

bronze-statue-of-the-bee-gees-pop-group-by-andy-edwards-2021-loch-promenade-douglas-isle-of-man-2PNDR8M.jpg

I preferred the floodlit ones, but who am I to choose.

A just-$$$ infringement settlement  today as well. Cleared immediately which may be normal but still nice.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Less than $1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Placement: Any - print inside, electronic, online ;  Start: 18-October-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Website and Social media, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity.

hop-on-hop-off-open-top-bus-tour-passeng

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:

bats departing at dusk;

tricky exposure, tripod needed,

it became apparent in course of shooting

that no flash was better than flash...

Congrats on your sale! I lived just behind those bat houses for twenty-five years. I may have one or two daytime photos in my port. We were always happy to have the bats around to take care of the mosquitoes, but were also thankful when the breeze was blowing away from our neighborhood.

This one dropped in yesterday, RM, direct, not zoomed, a little under mid $$. Shot early July last year at an English Heritage blue plaque unveiling ceremony in Bow at the site of the old 19th century Bryant and May factory. Actress Anita Dobson unveiled the plaque to the July 1888 successful Match Girls strikers. Many had suffered and died from the horrendous phossy jaw caused by the white phosphorus used in the match making process. Descendants of the original strikers were present. 

Country: United Kingdom, Usage: Editorial, Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic,Print run: up to 50,000, Placement: Inside, Image Size: 1/4 page, Start: 18 October 2023, Duration: In perpetuity Weekly, Includes web usage (magazine PDF only).

bow-london-uk-5th-july-2022-english-heri

• Like 4

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Website ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 19-October-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.

Poole High Street in the evening, lowish $$.

poole-high-street-evening-view-with-peop

• Like 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/F9FJ91/schiphol-amsterdam-airport-with-klm-cityhopper-ph-ezo-embraer-e-190-F9FJ91.jpg

Schiphol Amsterdam Airport with KLM Cityhopper Embraer E-190 PH-EZO  at the gate.

Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical.  Huh?

F5RJFX

This US airport with the same details and fee: mid $.

wim

• Love 1
  • Like 1