Images sold in October 2023

7 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Paulette taught me this:

1. Open enlarged preview

2. Drag preview into browser address bar

3. Use Ctrl C to copy link

4. Click on "Insert image from URL" (bottom right of post window)

5. Paste (Cntl V) link into box

6. Pray to the God of your choice

Voilà!

tv-cable-television-screen-monitor-2020-

All credit goes to Jill. She let us know about that method. You can also adjust the size by changing Comp to Zooms or Zooms to Comp in the URL.

Paulette

5 hours ago, NYCat said:

All credit goes to Jill. She let us know about that method. You can also adjust the size by changing Comp to Zooms or Zooms to Comp in the URL.

Paulette

I used to be able to just drag images directly into posts, but that stopped working for some reason. Thanks to both of you for figuring this out. I'll experiment with changing the size.

16 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

I used to be able to just drag images directly into posts, but that stopped working for some reason. Thanks to both of you for figuring this out. I'll experiment with changing the size.

I found out by accident that if you double-click on your uploaded image, it will turn blue (a good thing) a dialog box pops up. You can change the image size from there.  Simple.

A $$ licence, very welcome, near the beginning of the month. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising). Start: 06 October 2023 Duration: In perpetuity. The building housing Gordon Ramsay's latest restaurant is the old Midland Bank in central Manchester, UK, where the last venture was Jamie's Italian. The local paper sent one man to have lunch and paid £125 without many extras. I will not be lunching there today but many reviews are very positive. 

2RD934X.jpg

A tiddler but I can tell you it can sure rain in Manchester. 

2RDTF79.jpg

• Love 1

2 Sales of this one, identical details and amounts. Candidate for refund? If they both stick this year's gross to date now over double all of last year's gross.

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use only in publications by DC Thompson and digital.

Media: Magazine - print, digital & electronic. 

Start: 6.10.23.

Duration: Unlimited.

$$ low

reindeer-rangifer-tarandus-bull-scotland

Reindeer, Scotland. 

Edited by Roy Waller
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

Another tiddler but this one keeps selling. I think the open door, warm inside at dusk, staff there but not identifiable help it along. Banks are always in the news re money, inflation, salaries, interest rates etc. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size
Start: 11 August 2023 Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

2AXXE10.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 07/10/2023 at 19:32, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:

hope Germans crop mopey guy on left out of image...

k43t0a.jpg

it worked !!  but had to clean out browser box before dragging enlarged image to it...

Rather than hope a purchaser crops out the guy on the left I would have while editing used the retain aspect ratio option and have cropped starting from the top right corner. The mans arm would likely be left, or if there was more of the woman pointing left leave it as it was. A nice image.

Edited by sb photos

Usage: Editorial, Image use: Editorial Details of use: Self-published book Image size: Any size Print run: Up to 3,500 Placement: Inside Duration: up to 5 years Country: Worldwide
Media: Self-published book
Placement: Inside

Mid $$

This is Book Street in Ho Chi Minh City taken 12 months ago.  Strangely enough I was there again only last week taking more pics.

a-book-shop-at-ho-chi-minh-city-book-str

Edited by jgr
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Usage: Editorial

Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 09-October-2023 ; Duration: Unlimited ; Additional Details: For Editorial for use online www.theconversation.com, app and social media channels (Excludes Advertising)

Upper $

yha-tanners-hatch-youth-hostel-in-the-su

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Upper $$.

"Country: France ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-September-2023 ; End: 01-September-2028 ; 
   Additional Details: France,Book, print and/or e-book"

tickets-for-the-famous-san-francisco-cab