Images sold in October 2023

Low $$$. Single company - multiple use editorial only.

queer-muslims-exist-young-woman-with-a-s

I like this photo, but I wish there was more headroom. The person in image was obviously posing for some more professional photographer, there was a lot of foot traffic going on, I couldn't zoom out and I only had one change to take the picture before the situation was over. Should've aimed better anyway.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Cassius said:

Another oldie

shoppers-walking-past-the-fences-protecting-the-town-centre-in-belfast-during-the-troubles-in-the-70s-northern-ireland-2EPTX7D.jpg

Indeed Uwe - shot from Donegall Place looking down Castle Lane to Arthur Square (or the junction of Cornmarket /Ann Street/ Arthur Street - same place).

Leitch's camera shop a few doors down on the left.

A different era and world.

• Like 1

First licence this month, below mid $$ distributor sale. 5th time this image licenced.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 September 2023
End: 01 September 2028
JAPAN,Book, print and/or e-book

a-garden-eel-peering-out-from-its-burrow

• Love 7
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Nodvandigtid said:

Indeed Uwe - shot from Donegall Place looking down Castle Lane to Arthur Square (or the junction of Cornmarket /Ann Street/ Arthur Street - same place).

Leitch's camera shop a few doors down on the left.

A different era and world.

👍

On 07/10/2023 at 18:00, zxzoomy said:

Another tiddler but this one keeps selling. I think the open door, warm inside at dusk, staff there but not identifiable help it along. Banks are always in the news re money, inflation, salaries, interest rates etc. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size
Start: 11 August 2023 Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

2AXXE10.jpg

You reminded me of something. We had moved to Oklahoma City & bought a brick house. This was during the time when country style decorating was in fashion. We bought new furniture in country style.

A couple of family members came to visit.  I had left the front door open but had a glass storm door. It’s was twilight and I’d had warm-light lamps on. As my family members walked up, they could see into the house.

I was told how warm, homey & inviting it appeared while looking in from the outside.

I imagine you are right on about the attraction of this photo.  It’s sets a cozy mood.

3 hours ago, MariaJ said:

I had one of those quiz game app sales on Wednesday as well, of a statue in town

Ditto, also a quiz game app license yesterday, for a manhole cover!

Mythological frescoes from Greek myth in the atrium room of the House of the Tragic Poet in the ancient city of Pompeii, Campania, Italy 

mythological-frescoes-from-greek-myth-in

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

That's interesting. I sorta miss Gumhead. Not sure where he disappeared to. 🙁

Have you checked the bottoms of your shoes ? 🤔

Edited by Rico