Just sold first image this month

4 so far, but pretty slow for me too. My steady increase in monthly sales numbers seems to have tailed off.

Prices have dropped through the floor though, although got a mid $$ in today.

Edited by Steve F

3 hours ago, Stokie said:

Just sold first image this month. I can't remember going 12 days before selling an image for a very long time!

John.

I've had one sale this month which was reported on the 6th. This was my next sale following the previous one on the 8th September. That was a gap of 28 days and, like you, that is a gap going way back into the distant past. Views seem to be almost non-existant too at the moment. What goes I wonder?

Jim ☹️

I only have one sale, of medication, PU. And as Michael inferred, it’ll probably be a refund because somebody thought they were ordering the med.

On another front, though, it was zoomed. Since zooms are only recorded by regular customers, it makes me think it might stick. But that brings up another thought…did the customer buy it through PU to get the cheapest price while using it for another purpose? We’ve all suspected as much.

My zooms are great recently, almost the best they’ve ever been.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, M.Chapman said:

No sales for me either so far this month. Are the effects of the new website frontend starting to "filter" through?

Mark

It's a decent month for me so far (seven sales), but that's quite possible by the sounds of it.

• Love 1

Stock has fallen through the floor in September and October. I've been lucky with news to avoid total washouts but those sales aren't guaranteed and are damned hard work. I didn't really want to be doing so much of that as a plan going forward.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

VERY slow month for me, too. Only three sales netting just over $20. It definitely feels like the ship is sinking fast. I've been branching out into other areas, it's hard to stay motivated to put much work into stock at this point.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, zxzoomy said:

No sales so far this month. Unusual. Is it the flat UK economy and anxiety about financial issues that is making buyers draw their horns in? 

Same here, but most of mine drop in during the last few days of the month. I don't think the uk economy issues are the problem, especially when many sales are for peanuts. It is worrying, but hopefully what I shoot between now and the month end will make a difference. The uk economy issues are more likely to effect concerned consumers, as its not just the markets that are worried. Six months assistance re energy costs will pass quickly, what then, the unknown. Could be precarious times.

20 hours ago, Stokie said:

Just sold first image this month. I can't remember going 12 days before selling an image for a very long time!

Lucky you. I haven't had a sale for 41 days.

Alan

2 tiddlers of $0.24 ($0.10 for me) dropped in today. Maybe the dam has burst!

It's good(?!) to hear i'm not the only one struggling just lately.

My views are very low but i'm still getting zooms so CTR as of yesterday is 0.76, so above the Alamy average of 0.68.

I'll keep uploading small batches when i'm in the mood - which isn't very often nowadays.

John.

1 hour ago, Stokie said:

2 tiddlers of $0.24 ($0.10 for me) dropped in today. Maybe the dam has burst!

It's good(?!) to hear i'm not the only one struggling just lately.

My views are very low but i'm still getting zooms so CTR as of yesterday is 0.76, so above the Alamy average of 0.68.

I'll keep uploading small batches when i'm in the mood - which isn't very often nowadays.

John.

The dam may have burst but sounds like there's a drought on the live side of it