Images Sold in October

5 hours ago, zxzoomy said:

Chinese Consulate, Denison Road, Rusholme, Manchester, United Kingdom. The media has reported that, on 16th October, 2022, a protester about the situation in Hong Kong was dragged into the consulate grounds by unidentified men who came out of the consulate and the protester was then assaulted by them. A police officer intervened and the victim was pulled out of the grounds. The BBC reports that: 'the Foreign Office said it was urgently seeking clarity on the incident. Greater Manchester Police has launched an investigation'.

$.

2K735NW.jpg

Bit surprised they didn't try to duff you up when you took that.............unless that's why you always carry a 200-800........

• Love 1

8 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Bit surprised they didn't try to duff you up when you took that.............unless that's why you always carry a 200-800........

It was very quiet the day after the demo and there was a tactical aid police van parked nearby so I was safe.

14 hours ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

Three $ distro sales. One I found myself and reported after four months. Anyways, this I liked the best.

Scary clown in Linnanmäki amusement park in Helsinki, Finland Stock Photo

Wow, exceptionally scary! That definitely would reinforce clown fears with the kiddos! My grandson was one of them when he was little.

Edited by Betty LaRue

22 hours ago, zxzoomy said:

Chinese Consulate, Denison Road, Rusholme, Manchester, United Kingdom. The media have reported that, on 16th October, 2022, a protester about the situation in Hong Kong was dragged into the consulate grounds by unidentified men who came out of the consulate and the protester was then assaulted by them. A police officer intervened and the victim was pulled out of the grounds. The BBC reports that: 'the Foreign Office said it was urgently seeking clarity on the incident. Greater Manchester Police has launched an investigation'.

$.

2K735NW.jpg

"The BBC reports that: 'the Foreign Office said it was urgently seeking clarity on the incident. Greater Manchester Police has launched an investigation'." sounds like an oncoming potential fudge, likely not wanting to upset trade too much, words not action. Over the years there have been reported altercations of varying intensity between people from embassies and human rights protestors. Personally I've photographed protests outside London's Chinese embassy without issues. The worst I can recollect was when Metropolitan Police officer Yvonne Fletcher was fatally wounded by shots fired from the Libyan embassy at anti Gaddafi protestors in 1984. 

Manchester, UK.  16th July 2021. UK Weather: Young men in Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, England, UK, keep cool in the fountain. On 15 July 2021 Public Health England (PHE)  issued a heat-health alert as the Met Office forecasts high temperatures for the coming weekend. Taken with permission. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.  $. They had just left the fountain when I arrived so I asked if they would walk in it again. 

2G7T63W.jpg

• Love 1

Disappointing <$. 

Usage: Editorial, E-learning, website and social media and app, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
Media: Website, app and social media
Placement: Single Placement
Image Size: Any size
Start: 19 October 2022
Duration: Unlimited

schleicher-asg-29e-glider-on-aerotow-beh

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Steve F said:

Only $ but pleased to sell one so soon.

The Octopus ride at Carters Vintage Steam Funfair on its last tour, Basingstoke War Memorial Park, September 24 2022. Hampshire, England

the-octopus-ride-at-carters-vintage-stea

That one looks about my speed. I don't like to go to high or turn upside down. Something called "The Hammer" nearly did me in... upside down and spinning around.

Paulette

Baroness Doreen Lawrence and a Never Forget Stephen Lawrence electronic billboard in Wandsworth, southwest London, UK Stock Photo

Editorial, <$10 >$5

Jeremy Bentham's Auto-Icon (mummified dead body) on display at University College London, England, UK Stock Photo

Editorial, decent $$

A view of the River Thames and the skyscrapers of the City of London skyline as seen from Waterloo Bridge, London, England, UK Stock Photo

X 2, Editorial, DOOH, low <$

The London Eye -  a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London, UK Stock Photo

Editorial, DOOH, low <$

Organist in the medieval Priory Church of St Bartholomew the Great, West Smithfield, City of London, England, UK Stock Photo

Editorial, decent $$

National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London, England, UK Stock Photo

Presentation or editorial newsletter - low $$

Edited by Jansos
add on
  • Love 1

Manchester, UK. 21st July, 2021. UK Weather: Another glorious, sunny afternoon in Manchester, England, UK, as the heatwave continues. A man with a card sign saying he is 'very hungry god bless' sits by a cartoon figure on the wall, while people pass by. The cartoon figure is a Bugs Bunny image, part of a Looney Tunes art trail, in the city centre. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $

2G8KBCK.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Sold for mid $$ yesterday.

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 20 October 2022
Duration: Unlimited

Oil support vessels in Aberdeen Harbour.

Oil support vessel entering Aberdeen Harbour Stock Photo

• Love 3

On 20/10/2022 at 05:58, NYCat said:

That one looks about my speed. I don't like to go to high or turn upside down. Something called "The Hammer" nearly did me in... upside down and spinning around.

Paulette

Sounds like the only one that ever made me feel sickish. Two cars opposite each other, like hammers, that swung back and forth going higher each time, until it finally went all the way over several times.  Then it stopped and reversed direction. It was the reverse that got me. Probably to do with totally messing up my inner ear.

We’re beyond that nonsense now, aren’t we Paulette? Although I did love those rides at the time.

20 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Sounds like the only one that ever made me feel sickish. Two cars opposite each other, like hammers, that swung back and forth going higher each time, until it finally went all the way over several times.  Then it stopped and reversed direction. It was the reverse that got me. Probably to do with totally messing up my inner ear.

We’re beyond that nonsense now, aren’t we Paulette? Although I did love those rides at the time.

Oh yes. That's the one. I went to a carnival with the daughter of a cousin and we were laughing about how we expected to scream on that ride. We couldn't make a peep. Too terrified. Those little carnivals are something I miss now that I live in New York City. Country stuff was fun.

Paulette

• Like 1