Images Sold in October

Rare plant and a rare Sunday sale for me. PU rate which I very much doubt is personnel use. I'll be watching for this one.

euphorbia-lactea-is-a-rare-tropical-mult

Edited by ReeRay
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

On 02/10/2022 at 19:02, Sally said:

I’m getting a bit fed up of these low sales for just over a dollar.

Sally, ditto.

Editorial website, Ireland

a-traditional-english-breakfast-served-o

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

A U.S. personal use for the usual $$.  I wouldn't be surprised if there is a refund when they realize that they are not buying the actual cards

united-states-cdc-vaccination-record-car

We used cards only as reminders- please tell me that a hand-written card isn't your only official vaccine record in the US!

Edited by spacecadet

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

We used cards only as reminders- please tell me that a hand-written card isn't your only official vaccine record in the US!

Yes and no...there is not a national registry, it is done state by state but to get into places that once required proof, the card was the standard.  It is rare that anyone is asking for proof of Covid vaccination anymore.  It is not a good process for sure! My doctor also keeps my vaccine records in their database.  Another good reason to have a national health care system here in the U.S. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

Or not, depending on how your feel about medical privacy. Getting too political methinks. Sorry.

Paulette

What has the funding method have to do with medical privacy? As a matter of fact, the UK and EU have the strongest data protection regulations in the world.

My vaccine status is on my smartphone in a format which is recognised throughout Europe. I also have a letter with the same information. Not a hand-written card that could have come from anywhere.

• Like 6

I do have an answer to that but I have already acquired a red arrow for my opinion. I also am one who would like to see NO POLITICS. on this forum. Lots of other places to go for that.

Paulette

• Like 4

4 hours ago, NYCat said:

I do have an answer to that but I have already acquired a red arrow for my opinion. I also am one who would like to see NO POLITICS. on this forum. Lots of other places to go for that.

Paulette

Not from me Paulette...I never use the red arrow and wish Alamy would have done away with it instead of the others.

Edited by Michael Ventura

12 minutes ago, NYCat said:

NO POLITICS.

Sorry to persist, but this rather presupposes that you in the US regard healthcare as highly politicised. In the UK we don't- it's healthcare, and nobody, bar a few rightwing thinktanks, questions the idea and principle of the NHS.

So when I mention the idea of a national health service, without capitals, it's not political. I'm truly sorry that it is for you, but that reflects the political situation in your country, not mine.

I'll say no more, save that I don't use arrows either.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 11
  • Dislike 3

4 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Not a hand-written card that could have come from anywhere.

Like Nicaragua, but they do also enter the data in a computer.   Nobody I know has had problems with Nicaragua MINSA vaccine cards when crossing international borders.  Friend was in Sweden recently getting her pension and Swedish  passport sorted (dual national).  Some people (me) are still masking here.  Most public health systems allow for private care.  Nicaragua's medical system has free clinics, national health and retirement insurance (around $30 US a month), and private.    Health care, pensions, and education are considered human rights here.  Also a fair amount of housing that the government gives individual titles to.   Owning a press isn't considered a human right since those people tend to be hostile to other poorer people's human rights, like the free clinics and free education.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 28 August 2022
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

Good Old Dermot Bannon just checked this image 10 times in last 2 months all for less than a dollar, but every little helps they say.

dermot-bannon-on-film-location-2CB35NX.j

• Love 1
  • Like 1

all the 7s!   $7.77.    On a US road trip, on Route 66

2GETWBY.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 03 October 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

• Love 2