Images Sold in October

Sales has been non exsistent since 9 Sept and wondering when can I break my barrier from last 2 years sales volume. 2020 and 2021 sales volume is the same number. Just woke up to check. Finally, finally it had happened. Sales volume moved up the chart. 

Two amazing images sold and I was happy. I looked at the revenue which is a 2 figures sales and was fine with it, better than nothing right. But I look closely again, hey that's not a 2 figure at all! Is my biggest ever sold sales for a picture, not one but two images with 3 figures!

Now I look forward to break the highest sales volume from 2019, inching closer with a few months left before 2023. 

a-caucasian-couple-standing-on-the-platf

aerial-view-of-bukit-timah-nature-reserv

Edited by rickygui
  • Love 3

A bit of a strange one. This sold in September for $15.57 gross for the following usage:-

Usage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. Any size.Any Placement.One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 27 September 2022
End: 27 September 2024

Refunded on 10th October.

.....and immediately resold on 10th October at $16.11

Usage: Magazine, Any editorial digital use. Any size.Any Placement.One time use only.
Start: 10 October 2022
End: 10 October 2024

sign-and-swiss-flag-outside-the-st-moritz-restaurant-wardour-street-soho-london-england-uk-MYR12B.jpg

• Love 1

Just a paltry mid $, sold twice at the same time so at least one of those will be refunded.

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in printed publication published by Euromoney Global Limited and associated social media platforms and websites.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 12 October 2022
Duration: Unlimited

Demolition in progress of the iconic seventies Metal Box Building, Reading, Berkshire, later known as Energis House. Stock Photo

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/D8YH9N/tulips-close-up-of-mix-many-different-multi-colored-coloured-dutch-D8YH9N.jpg

Tulips. Worldwide Commercial electronic. Region UK.

Additional Details:  Website, including online marketplaces such as Amazon and Ebay, social media and app use, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity However it also says: Start: 13-October-2022 ; End: 13-October-2027.

Low $. But hey someone hit the buy button 7 times. Or fell asleep on it.

wim

• Love 2

This one popped in today.

Mars bar on wood surface

mars-bar-on-wood-surface-2A49BD9.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 13 October 2022
Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.
$ 0.96

I have had some low payments but this is below the belt.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Like 1

On 13/10/2022 at 04:05, Dave Richards said:

A bit of a strange one. This sold in September for $15.57 gross for the following usage:-

Start: 27 September 2022
End: 27 September 2024

Refunded on 10th October.

.....and immediately resold on 10th October at $16.11

Start: 10 October 2022
End: 10 October 2024

This may just be a date change and currency adjustments, depending what the sale currency was in. 

Indigenous girl students at the St John's Home North Campus Mission. Siksika Nation Alberta Canada ca. 1890

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Television Broadcast. Repeat use for a single title. Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

indigenous-girl-students-at-the-st-johns-home-north-campus-mission-siksika-nation-alberta-canada-ca-1890-2JCDTBT.jpg

• Love 2

Manchester, UK, 13th August, 2022.  Train times information boards and passengers at Piccadilly Railway Station, Manchester, UK. The strike is organised by ASLEF, the train drivers’ trade union, and includes train drivers at nine rail companies:  London Overground, Avanti West Coast, CrossCountry,  Southeastern, Greater Anglia, Great Western Railway, Hull Trains, LNER, West Midlands Trains. ASLEF says these companies 'failed to make a pay offer' and 'the drivers at these nine companies have not had an increase for three years.' Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. DOOH use. Net: $0.38.

2JNP0JM.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zxzoomy said:

Manchester, UK, 13th August, 2022.  Train times information boards and passengers at Piccadilly Railway Station, Manchester, UK. The strike is organised by ASLEF, the train drivers’ trade union, and includes train drivers at nine rail companies:  London Overground, Avanti West Coast, CrossCountry,  Southeastern, Greater Anglia, Great Western Railway, Hull Trains, LNER, West Midlands Trains. ASLEF says these companies 'failed to make a pay offer' and 'the drivers at these nine companies have not had an increase for three years.' Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. DOOH use. Net: $0.38.

2JNP0JM.jpg

What I would like to know is ----------- when are we going to get a pay increase?

Allan

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

What I would like to know is ----------- when are we going to get a pay increase?

Allan

👏👏👏 Bring back the 60/40% in our favor!

That's one for the old times challange!

Phil