Images Sold in October

3 hours ago, zxzoomy said:

Exterior sign of a Morrisons supermarket in Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. $. Signs do sell.

2JD3TAW.jpg

Did you get John Morrison's permission to use this photo?😃

Allan

5 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Did you get John Morrison's permission to use this photo?😃

Allan

I think the wrestler would be startled if I asked his permission. I did look up who owns Morrisons now. It's owned by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, an American private equity company, which paid £7Bn for it. I fear they overpaid. 

On 21/10/2022 at 18:10, NYCat said:

Oh yes. That's the one. I went to a carnival with the daughter of a cousin and we were laughing about how we expected to scream on that ride. We couldn't make a peep. Too terrified. Those little carnivals are something I miss now that I live in New York City. Country stuff was fun.

Paulette

I managed to hold it together when I got off, but it wasn’t easy. I actually thought if anyone looked at me, they’d see a green face. I’ve been on all the wild rides, roller coasters, runaway mine trains, even something that took me straight up a very high pole and dropped the car I was in. Then a ride that you were in a round room strapped to the wall standing up. When it got spinning fast, the floor dropped away. Only the hammer made me feel sick. As my friend and I continued walking around, I couldn’t even look at that ride again.

My hometown has a free fair every year, with baking contests, art, livestock, all that. Then the carnival along with it. I loved going when I lived there or nearby. I’d run into everyone I knew before the day or night was done.

Taken on a short walk along my local high street during lockdown.

Low $$, but a bit better than some of the prices achieved from newspapers

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 September 2022
End: 02 September 2022
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

the-cook-shop-in-northwood-one-of-a-nationwide-network-of-shops-making-and-selling-readily-prepared-frozen-meals-2C48J5P.jpg

Edited by Dave Richards
Added text
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

¢¢ net (¢ is alt0162 if anybody needs it, oh hang on, everybody needs it🤬)

everything for ever, blah blah

Empty carriage (except me, I was booked into each seat 33 in each carriage on the train) on the West Coast Main Line to Liverpool during the pandemic Feb 21

empty-carriage-on-avanti-west-coast-peak-time-train-london-euston-liverpool-during-coronavirus-pandemic-england-estimated-2-capacity-2ET6BYK.jpg

Oh, and it's an Alamywhack for "train london euston avanti west coast empty". And no-one can replicate it now😍
But was I obeying the law and protecting the other precisely no passengers by wearing a face mask?😉Of course officer.
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is a White-crowned Sparrow (Zonotrichia leugophrys) perched on a blueberry branch with ripening berries.

$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 August 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

a-white-crowned-sparrow-zonotrichia-leuc

Edited by Sharon
  • Love 1

Another low $$, same as yesterday.
Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 25 October 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

venomous-blue-ringed-octopus-hapalochlae

Edited by cbimages
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

a bright spot in a currently disappointing month of basement bargain prices. blizzard of 2016, the powerful nor'easter that hit the us east coast january 2016. 

low $$$

Usage: Educational book. Editorial print + digital use.Up to DPS.inside.Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 20 October 2022
End: 20 October 2072

people-brace-themselves-against-high-winds-and-heavy-snow-during-the-GCYGE1.jpg

Edited by sooth
  • Love 6
  • Like 1