Images Sold in October

Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising). Media: Website, app and social media. Duration: Unlimited.

Low $.

cts-covid-19-mobile-testing-unit-in-midt

Shot in May. My second mobile testing unit image sale from the same trip.

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
  • Love 1

Very happy to see this in my sales when I signed into my account yesterday. Decent $$$ gross, my cut just under $$$.

Could do with a few more of these.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 14 October 2022
Duration: In perpetuity all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in context promotion

kings-head-hotel-gantry-with-sign-depicting-henry-viii-and-commemorating-the-kings-head-inn-a-former-local-pub-harrow-on-the-hill-england-uk-2JP1H9G.jpg

• Love 4

17 hours ago, Dave Richards said:

Very happy to see this in my sales when I signed into my account yesterday. Decent $$$ gross, my cut just under $$$.

Could do with a few more of these.

Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 14 October 2022
Duration: In perpetuity all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in context promotion

kings-head-hotel-gantry-with-sign-depicting-henry-viii-and-commemorating-the-kings-head-inn-a-former-local-pub-harrow-on-the-hill-england-uk-2JP1H9G.jpg

Congratulations, Dave.

4 hours ago, aphperspective said:

Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Calendar
Print run: up to 1,000
Placement: Inside
Start: 01 September 2022
End: 01 September 2023
Germany,Calendar

Distro to Germany so very little left for me. small $

scania-94d-260-fire-engine-fire-truck-cl

That is a shame, calendar prices used to be reasonable fees.

Allan

1 hour ago, Allan Bell said:

That is a shame, calendar prices used to be reasonable fees.

Allan

True Allan these days it would appear nothing can be taken for granted to produce a reasonable return on the effort to produce it.

Andy.

Low $$

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Image Size: 1 page
End: 01 September 2027
Germany,Book, print and/or e-book

payerne-priory-cluniac-monastery-in-paye

• Like 1

Lowish $$, distributor sale

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Image Size: 1 page
End: 01 September 2027
Germany,Book, print and/or e-book

gammarid-amphipod-amaryllis-philatelica-

• Love 6

connecticut-usa-25th-sep-2017-usa-weathe

$$

Taken with my iPhone. Sales volume equal to last year but revenue is half and net to me is < half. 

OTOH, I've been suffering from terrible vertigo again for over a week now so I'm grateful that my images at least get licensed even when I'm barely able to get out of bed. Hoping I'm up to uploading some new work soon. 

• Love 5

So sorry to hear about your vertigo. A friend who gets it just sent me info that helped her. Have you tried something called Half
Summersault Technique? It is explained in this short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQR6b7CAiqk  I guess this is when I say "I am not a doctor"... Good luck with it..

Paulette

2 hours ago, NYCat said:

So sorry to hear about your vertigo. A friend who gets it just sent me info that helped her. Have you tried something called Half
Summersault Technique? It is explained in this short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQR6b7CAiqk  I guess this is when I say "I am not a doctor"... Good luck with it..

Paulette

Thanks Paulette. Unfortunately, I don't have positional vertigo. I have labyrinthinitis and it acts up as do other autoimmune issues.  It also goes away on its own eventually but can come back unexpectedly. I have done PT for it in the past (some yoga/balance stuff and eye exercises) which helps sometimes. Seems to have improved a lot today after a week of sleeping. 

River taxi, Spalding , Lincs. Low $$

Usage: Novel Use, Greetings cards, print run up to 2,500, UK, inside placement
Media: Greetings cards and or e-cards
Industry sector: General business services
Print run: up to 2,500
Image Size: Any size
Start: 17 October 2022
End: 17 October 2025

river-taxi-from-spalding-to-sprinfields-

Also had an infringement payment from a photo used on an estate agents website. Coincidently also from Spalding....  Low $$

ye-olde-white-horse-thatched-public-hous

Edited by Webby
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, NYCat said:

Paulette

Thanks for the information Paulette.  I do not get vertigo often but shall remember that for next time, which I hope NOT to have.

Allan

Chinese Consulate, Denison Road, Rusholme, Manchester, United Kingdom. The media have reported that, on 16th October, 2022, a protester about the situation in Hong Kong was dragged into the consulate grounds by unidentified men who came out of the consulate and the protester was then assaulted by them. A police officer intervened and the victim was pulled out of the grounds. The BBC reports that: 'the Foreign Office said it was urgently seeking clarity on the incident. Greater Manchester Police has launched an investigation'.

$.

2K735NW.jpg

Edited by zxzoomy
typo
  • Love 2