5064 views.  22 zooms.  Average CTR 0.43.

16 sales for a gross total of $876,82.  Highest $370.37.  Lowest $1.43.  Average $54.80.

Number of sales per Alamy prefix:-  B-3   

D-2

E-4

F-1

G-1

M-2

P-1

2B-1

2F-1

This is my best average for a very long time.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Since the `re rank` if that's what its called....

Bad everywhere.

Still living in hope it comes back eventually.

First 4 months off like a train, but now the train has stopped in the station 😉 

I also received a load of the $0.05 sales. I've been opted out of Novel Use since wayback 2013 and I've also opted out on a lot of the third party sales, inc China etc.

I've had a good month overall (away from here) so can't complain but sadly Alamy did not contribute much. I'm actually in the process of removing images away from here.

Edited by Duncan_Andison
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

7 sales for $56 gross. Nothing to shout about here! My view and zooms, like most others, dropped after the 're-rank' and now we have the new search engine. Since this was introduced my views are almost non existent and no zooms. Compared with pre-April 2022 this is very disturbing. Are my images being found at all now? Or will the search engine filter out the lower earning Contributors who will end up with 20% commission and conversely increase the Alamy/PA take to retain profit margins. Oh what a tangled web we weave and all apparently to the detriment of the Contributor! :mellow:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Yikes! China?

Probably.  They're all RF, with no details info other than size.

Edited by Reimar

I am right in thinking that you tick the counties you want to sell in? (for distribution scheme). 

I have only ticked Japan in Asia but Alamy Contributor relations are saying that I've opted out of Japan and remain in the rest. Seems to go against the wording of the website?!?

1 hour ago, Duncan_Andison said:

I am right in thinking that you tick the counties you want to sell in? (for distribution scheme). 

I have only ticked Japan in Asia but Alamy Contributor relations are saying that I've opted out of Japan and remain in the rest. Seems to go against the wording of the website?!?

Hi Duncan, I hope my images sell in all our counties.😉

Allan

After drawing a blank in May (my first in 16 months) this month brought in 14 sales for $40, 2 decent $$ and 12 of the dreaded 0.05c, which subsequently brought my average gross value down to $2.85.

On a personal note, I don't seem to have been hit so hard by the re-rank. In the first 6 months of the year I have hit 2/3 of my total views from 2021 and have had 3 zooms more than in the whole of 2021 (though only 5 have gone on to sell).

• Love 1

Grim. A 12$ pu on day 4 then watching tumbleweed blow through my portfolio. On a positive note though my zooms are at a record high.

Edited by davidhu
Extra info
  • Love 2