500 Internal Server Error

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the 500 Internal Server Error when within the forum you click on images, then the green number. Could be the forum or Alamy, but either way it's another Alamy related issue.

• Like 2

So I guess it is all of us. I usually use a bookmark to my images as a place to search since I have found the homepage unbearable with the moving images. Now the homepage is even worse. I guess I can still search a subject from the dashboard. What are buyers doing?

Paulette

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ReeRay said:

The same article claims 'The company implemented a fix and claims to have resolved the issue'. Not so.

On 21/06/2022 at 07:18, sb photos said:

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the 500 Internal Server Error when within the forum you click on images, then the green number. Could be the forum or Alamy, but either way it's another Alamy related issue.

I have. Plus - am unable to access the 'my measures' record of searches this morning. 

• Like 1