11 minutes ago, Travelshots said:

Well I thought it was about time to have a little crow.  Just sold a picture of Capri for $59, which brings my total sales value to $360,000.  With Alamy since 2004 when you actually got some brilliant fees. I have about 5300 images ( not a lot ) but many good ones. I wish it was still worth travelling the world to shoot stock but as we all know it isn't any more. Happy days .  Peter

Congratulations - great result and a wonderful portfolio

14 minutes ago, Travelshots said:

Well I thought it was about time to have a little crow.  Just sold a picture of Capri for $59, which brings my total sales value to $360,000.  With Alamy since 2004 when you actually got some brilliant fees. I have about 5300 images ( not a lot ) but many good ones. I wish it was still worth travelling the world to shoot stock but as we all know it isn't any more. Happy days .  Peter

Congratulations, well deserved! Cheers from Portugal. 

38 minutes ago, Travelshots said:

Well done you. It's good to hear some positive news. Congratulations and here's to the next £360k 🍹

• Like 1

Well done both of you. If I keep at and there are no more reductions I may reach those figures by 3022.

Allan

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Allan Bell said:

Well done both of you. If I keep at and there are no more reductions I may reach those figures by 3022.

Allan

Hi Allan and all.

Looking at your recent  images they look great so you are doing the right things as far as I can see. 

We are all different in our interests, levels of motivation, opportunities, and let's face it, our talents.

I am perfectly aware that I have plenty to be modest about but that does not stand in the way of my enthusiasm - never has, and hopefully never will. 

It is good that we can support each other and celebrate each other's achievements. 

There is a lot of crap going on in the world so at least  we have 'Alamy forum world'.

Maybe sooner that 3022!

ATB

Edited by geogphotos
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 12/05/2022 at 08:41, Allan Bell said:

Allan

Are you planning any kind of celebration? 😁

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Are you planning any kind of celebration? 😁

No that figure will be due to inflation.

Allan

Well done, Peter.  $360,000 is a great score.  Thanks to your tuition in the long ago 60s and 70s I've had a great life in photography.  My score on Alamy is a comparatively modest $225,000, but enjoyed all the travelling for commissioned work.  Good to hear from you.  Neil