How was your February 2022?

28 for $644 gross

2 $$$; 1 almost $$$

I had a very large Affiliate charge of 22.23 taken off on the last day of February. Which is not that bad if you consider the $ 370.50 it was taken from.

So affiliate sales are not all bad!

Could it be they tend to be sold at the calculator price? Because I just went back to that sale and yes it was the full calculator outcome. 🖖

Average for 2022 so far: 28.25 gross.

wim

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Down on last month but 29 for $374. CTR still hovering around around a low 0.52. A couple of decent  $$ but many tiddlers. A couple of really low $. 😞

Edited by Jansos
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

2 sales for me, which is average. Total $68 gross which is above average. I do British wildlife only, and for the love of it rather than the brass. So when it comes to sales I'm thankful for small mercies.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

68 sales for $1240 Gross - average of $18.20 per image which is pretty poor.  3 $$$ sales, best $125. 

Of the three $$$ sales, one was Television, one was an editorial book in the Netherlands and one was to North America for Direct Mail/Brochbures in the Travel sector

CTR 0.71; zooms 168 which is low but measures not working the final 4 days of february (and still not working today I see)

Not in Novel Use, only In Distribution for Japan and USA

Kumar

• Love 7

3 hours ago, Cryptoprocta said:

You'd better multiply your port x5 then.

Do you really think I have the incentive when Alamy are now regularly giving my images away for free ? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marb said:

Do you really think I have the incentive when Alamy are now regularly giving my images away for free ? 

No more than I'll be going after any more Live News after my first LN sale netted me 69c.

But then I can't begrudge those who continue to shoot Live News and manage to hit the jackpot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cryptoprocta said:

No more than I'll be going after any more Live News after my first LN sale netted me 69c.

But then I can't begrudge those who continue to shoot Live News and manage to hit the jackpot.

Thats like a boss saying to his workforce, I’ll drop your earnings to zero but you might be lucky one day and get paid a full days work.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Marb said:

Thats like a boss saying to his workforce, I’ll drop your earnings to zero but you might be lucky one day and get paid a full days work.

Serious question Ian.

Why don't you give up with Alamy?

• Like 3

Three small sales for the month. I have passed the threshold for a payout which should arrive in my account in a day or two. I will be donating the whole amount to humanitarian aid for Ukraine. Hey Alamy, how about foregoing your cut to boost it?

And Alamy, are you suspending all business with Russia and Belarus? If not, why?

• Love 1
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, Dave Richards said:

And Alamy, are you suspending all business with Russia and Belarus? If not, why?

Why should they? People in Russia also want to live their lives like you and me. It is a nonsense to ban those people because of their aggressive leader, isn't it?

15 minutes ago, Wahavi said:

Why should they? People in Russia also want to live their lives like you and me. It is a nonsense to ban those people because of their aggressive leader, isn't it?

No it is not nonsense. It is vitally important. 

Every single thing that can be done should be done to show how much Putin is leading Russia into international isolation. Businesses in Russia need to feel the heat.

I would welcome a statement from Alamy.

Edited by geogphotos
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1