How was your September 2021?

I don't expect any more sales will arrive now, so here are my stats for the month.

Sept 2021 7 sales for $179 gross, $66 net

2021 to year date : number of sales and gross revenue have now overtaken 2020 (full year) :), but net revenue is slightly below. :(

CTR% 0.98

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Love 2

I know we're not supposed to boast, but with the lack of positive news recently...!! Best ever month for licenses and revenue. 🍾

15 sales for $301 gross, $115 net. CTR 0.59

Steve

Edit 23:46. Meanderingemu inspired me to look at my sales late at night. A $93 dollar sale!! Taking me to 16 for $394 gross and $152 net 😲

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 3
  • Like 5

A good month in the end. I had 35 sales and one refund totalling $655 gross/$224 net.

Highest were 2 licences at $85 each, but those were distributor sales.

Happy to reach last years total revenue with 3 months to go.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I had my best month for a very long time. at least for number of licences and gross. Sadly many were distributor sales, leaving me with little. 15 sales, gross $785.65, net $241.60. 

3 @ $$$

11 @ $$

1 @ $

Edited by cbimages
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

I've increased my annual number of sales on 11 of the 14 years I've been here. This is the first time I've beaten the previous and preceeding year by September. Gross revenue is slightly up but net is not.

Oldest sale was from 2015.

Newest sales were news pictures of petrol queues and the Bristol Marathon submitted and licenced on next day. News usually takes 6 to 12 weeks, so this is new to me. Licences were however for pennies!

Stay safe, 'cos it's still out there!

Edited by Mr Standfast
typing
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

not giving up on this month yet.  come on one last little direct sale (been getting a few this month searched/zoomed/billed the same day)...  

A decent mid $$ licence just popped up,,,,,,  😀.....    

Come on Alamy, 40 minutes to go......

Edited by meanderingemu

18 sales for $492.40

1x $$$

a couple mid-$$

lots of tiddlers

I'm ahead for volume, gross and net income in terms of where I was last year in September but haven't topped last year's total income yet.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Good but strange month for me with 24 sales for $1143 gross. However four of the sales were refunds that were re-licensed, so the gross amount is misleading. Good prices overall with four new $$$ sales and several upper $$ ones to report (if they stick). However, lowest monthly payout in a long time.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 3
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, John Mitchell said:

Good but strange month for me with 24 sales for $1143 gross. However four of the sales were refunds that were re-licensed. Good prices overall with four new $$$ sales and several upper $$ ones to report (if they stick). However, lowest monthly payout in a long time.

Very impressive John, well done!

Summary for 01 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 ( 7 item(s) totalling $197.56 )

I finally upgraded my iPhone 6 S Plus to an iPhone 13 Pro Max paid for by my photography revenue. 

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

After a long series of penny/halfpenny sales, things perked up a bit with a few $$ and one $$$ lease. Quantity good, by my standards,  at 27, Net income not so hot at $230. Gross $589

On the bright side, none of those pesky other fees, or refunds (as yet).

• Love 2
  • Like 1