How was your September 2021?

Last three sales cleared quickly but still not enough to make payout. 

DACS payment was 50% higher than last year. 

Zooms way up - best level in past 12 months. 

Edited by Marianne

Worst for longer than I can remember....volume way down and not a sale over single $

Only positive is lots of cleared funds including the large sale from a few months ago so nice payout to look forward to!

Phil

4 hours ago, Brasilnut said:

Second to best month ever with 

Summary for 01 September 2021 to 01 October 2021 ( 10 item(s) totalling $548.70 )

As usual, for a detailed monthly report on all my earnings at all the agencies I submit to.

Once again I am totally baffled by Alamy's moderation. A week or two ago I received a brief forum ban and a warning because I started a thread which acknowledged that other agencies existed and wondered if commission change had led to more people going non-Ex.

Though I said that no agency should be named. 

Seems like complete inconsistency to me.

Edited by geogphotos
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

I need to correct my earlier post . On the measures update for 30 September I had a $250 sale for television usage ( I won't show the image) but it is a long time since I had one of that value. So now this is my best year ever for number and value of licences, and there is still 3 months to go

It made my day 

• Love 3

1 hour ago, geogphotos said:

Once again I am totally baffled by Alamy's moderation. A week or two ago I received a brief forum ban and a warning because I started a thread which acknowledged that other agencies existed and wondered if commission change had led to more people going non-Ex.

Though I said that no agency should be named. 

Seems like complete inconsistency to me.

Everything this company does is inconsistent. I received a warning ‘point’ a couple of months ago for writing an expletive with asterisks on this forum and yet the very next day full expletives were used without censorship. It’s unbelievable. 

Recovering a bit during September with a bit of a surge in the last week! Seven sales for $192 gross with a large range of prices from $ to one at $$$. Views remain consistent with zooms down slightly. Total CTR 0.45. Keep going! 

Jim 😏

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Brasilnut said:

Second to best month ever with 

Summary for 01 September 2021 to 01 October 2021 ( 10 item(s) totalling $548.70 )

nice average. 

looks like you won't have to worry about being suspended for a certain forum ever again.  

59 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

nice average. 

looks like you won't have to worry about being suspended for a certain forum ever again.  

Why would Alamy suspend me when I bring them so many microstock refugees! :D 

• Thanks 1

Would have been a very poor month but saved by a biggish one. Views slightly up over recent months, zooms holding. Only wish my reportage uploads would appear as quick as they used to. Frustrating that two updates and still not visible to buyers so losing potential sales on topical subjects. Three months of this before it's sorted.

3 for $109.06. 

First time I've seen this forum.  6 sales for $310 gross.  Mainly came out to look as I was incensed that I had 2 sales at 21 cents each.  Didn't think this was possible but seems I'm not alone.  Alamy says their sales team have "...freedom to explore different schemes and trials...".  Hope they abandon this trial!

• Like 1