12 for $1150

# sales slightly below average

# $ above average

total $ above average

lowest $ 23.70 (UK newspaper)

highest: $ 250.00 (US client)

remarkable: 1 for $ 25.63 to Mexico

wim

mmmm, I had 3 to Mexico each for $26.01 for the first time ever, and also one to New Zealand for $118 which I think is the first one to have been purchased there.

Also, the Russian federation and Italy seem to be paying more this month - all good news I hope

Kumar 

1 sale for $180...at least a sale after 2 blank months...

Very concerned and disappointed about Alamy, I keep uploading but sales and zooms are decreasing instead of increasing...

Maybe because I have a portfolio very Canada-centered, since I did not travel for 1.5 years...

Four licences grossing $319 and my record number of zooms. Not unhappy with that, but no sales for the last several days. 

I am thinking that, as the number of available images goes up, then the average sales to zooms ratio will go down; as customers have more choice. I am only really happy with a zoom when only one is recorded for that search, or they look at a particular image by its code number.

12 for $1150

# sales slightly below average

# $ above average

total $ above average

lowest $ 23.70 (UK newspaper)

highest: $ 250.00 (US client)

remarkable: 1 for $ 25.63 to Mexico

wim

I've spent a lot of time photographing in Mexico and make quite a few sales there. It's a rapidly growing market. Unfortunately, however, the prices tend to be on par with Brazil and through distributors to boot.

Am sure its NOT a first

as my details NOT reported

on my below average months.

But don't stop the party...

Am guessing 15 contribs

license more than me monthly.

especially if including art-non-photo

work.  $$ leaders, don't know.

How many $8K gross & up licenses monthly...?

Jeff, why not report every month, up or down? I would think you are a better barometer than most, to help spot a trend.

• 2 weeks later...

A sale popped up the other day from the Express used in July. I'm expecting a sale from The Daily Record to be reported soon, from June. All in all from my 6 sales in my small time on Alamy I've made $85 so far lol. 

I've been quite lucky to sell in the short time I've been here.

Archived