Usage: Editorial

Media: Retail book - print and e-book

Print run: Unlimited

Placement: Front cover

Image Size: 1 page

Start: 27 October 2013

End: 27 October 2023

$237.04

A sale popped up the other day from the Express used in July. I'm expecting a sale from The Daily Record to be reported soon, from June. All in all from my 6 sales in my small time on Alamy I've made $85 so far lol. 

I've been quite lucky to sell in the short time I've been here.

It's nice to hear about your sales. We have mostly heard about your woes. You have not just been "lucky" to have sales. It wouldn't have happened if you didn't work hard and have the skill and an eye for what might sell. Give yourself credit for that.

Paulette

A sale popped up the other day from the Express used in July. I'm expecting a sale from The Daily Record to be reported soon, from June. All in all from my 6 sales in my small time on Alamy I've made $85 so far lol. 

It's nice to hear about your sales. We have mostly heard about your woes. You have not just been "lucky" to have sales. It wouldn't have happened if you didn't work hard and have the skill and an eye for what might sell. Give yourself credit for that.

Paulette

Cheers :) Sorry about the woes lol didn't know I was moaning so much 

Total masacra ....... 0 sales :)

I will just ban this month from my life and drink less wine to compensate.

Mirco

. . . LESS?

dd

Paulette

Cheers :) Sorry about the woes lol didn't know I was moaning so much 

I forgive you. Just be sure to give yourself credit for your accomplishments.

Paulette

Well done, Ainara, the first of many sales, I hope!

The low price is likely as a result of either being a sale via a distributor or a Newspaper Scheme sale, I imagine?

Thanks losdemas ;) And yes, is for an article in a "editorial website", so I imagine that probably is a newspaper or something similar.

Archived