Images sold in May 2020

30 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Guardian online UK 26th May 2020

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2020/may/26/10-of-the-best-books-about-mountains-for-a-virtual-climb

The Matterhorn reflected in Riffelsee, an alpine lake, Zermatt, Swiss Alps. Photograph: Frank Fischbach/Alamy

Climbers at the summit of Sgurr nan Gillean, Isle of Skye. Photograph: Gerry Neely/Alamy

Himalayas mountain valley view. Photograph: (couldn't find on Alamy) / Alamy

Mountaneers on K2. Photograph: Images & Stories / Alamy

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/may/26/as-covid-19-decimates-confidence-care-homes-what-alternatives-older-people

‘Some families have been making efforts to extricate relatives from residential settings – far from easy, especially if the individual is subject to safeguarding measures – but few are calling to inquire about admission.’ Photograph: Simon Rawles/Alamy Stock Photo

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/26/global-report-disaster-looms-for-millions-of-children-as-who-warns-of-second-peak

The coronavirus pandemic risks pushing millions of children into extreme poverty, a Dutch rights group has said. Photograph: oikeo*projects/Alamy Stock Photo

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/may/26/country-diary-tiny-weevils-home-in-on-the-dinky-flowered-figworts

A Cionus hortulanus weevil at rest on a common figwort leaf (Scrophularia nodosa). Photograph: Larry Doherty/Alamy Stock Photo

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/26/sochis-sanatoriums-cautiously-open-up-for-summer-season

Sochi has been a draw for sun-starved Russian tourists since Soviet time. Photograph: Dmitry Feoktistov/Tass

The Matsesta Spa, for patients with respiratory problems Photograph: Danita Delimont/Alamy Stock Photo

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/may/26/the-cost-of-looking-after-the-growing-number-of-elderly-people-archive-1990

An undated photo of an elderly man in a nursing home. Photograph: Rosemary Roberts / Alamy

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/may/26/a-woman-by-sibilla-aleramo-review-groundbreaking

Sibilla Aleramo: her prose ‘ascends to a higher and higher pitch’. Photograph: Historic Collection/Alamy

Steve F. Thanks for that but didn't you want the 'Images found in May' thread?

Beginning to think I was in for my first dry month in many many years. 

Leaflet dropped by Coalition Forces over Iraqi positions enticing them to surrender during the Gulf War.

Mid $$.

leaflets-encouraging-iraqi-forces-to-sur

• Love 2

This one just showed up.  I think most of what I've sold have been plants and fish.   Swamp milkweed in Shenandoah National Park, taken quite a while ago. 

Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use 

Medium low $$

milkweed-in-flower-the-species-that-mona

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MizBrown said:

This one just showed up.  I think most of what I've sold have been plants and fish.   Swamp milkweed in Shenandoah National Park, taken quite a while ago. 

Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use 

Medium low $$

milkweed-in-flower-the-species-that-mona

Interesting. I’ve just recently planted swamp milkweed.

• Like 1

Third licence of this image by Alamy, but 6th overall. Image now exclusive. Direct sale barely above $.

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Verwendung in einer Präsentation/einem Vortrag (z. B. Powerpoint und Keynote) oder in einem Newsletter.
Start: 25 May 2020
End: 25 May 2025

terrestrial-hermit-crab-coenobita-is-capable-of-staying-out-of-the-B0894T.jpg

• Love 2

My first sale since the 15th. Encouraging to see that others are making some as well.

I uploaded this image not long ago -- magazine use, mid $$, exclusive.

exterior-of-a-cannabis-store-in-vancouve

P.S. I'm not a customer, but I walk by this store quite often.

Edited by John Mitchell

Anneliese Dodds MP (Oxford E), from 2017 before becoming Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer. Second licence sale to the Sun. Upper $. Has been a slow month.

Kidlington, Oxford, UK. 25th November 2017. Campsfield House Immigration Removal Centre 24th Anniversary Demonstration. Stock Photo

Edited by sb photos
  • Dislike 1

Sainsbury's and Argos Supermarket. Shap Road, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

sainsburys-and-argos-supermarket-shap-road-kendal-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-PR14E8.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 02 April 2020
End: 02 April 2025
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

• Love 1

2 licenses today to the same client, presumably for a truck magazine?

Australia - Magazine - $$

Note: I don't want to remember the smell around that poor rolled truck. They were rotting onions!! Still holding my nose.

K5NAPA.jpg

KC2RWB.jpg

Two sales today - a Norwegian Dreamliner jet, at newspaper rates, probably this use also shared/copied elsewhere, and the one below, close to mid $$. 

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Editorial print + digital use., Industry sector: Media, design & publishing, Start: 26 May 2020, Duration: Unlimited

middelgrunden-offshore-wind-farm-outside

Edited by Niels Quist
  • Like 1

Construction site safety sign

construction-site-safety-sign-D1P750.jpg

Mid  $$
Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 19 May 2020
Duration: Unlimited

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

tourists-walking-near-the-edge-of-the-cliffs-and-lighthouse-in-beachy-head-eastbourne-chalk-headland-in-east-sussex-england-uk-P11GA5.jpg

Usage: Editorial

Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 April 2020
End: 01 April 2025
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

Mid $
  • Love 5