Pre-Columbian Gold Museum, San José, Costa Rica Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 15 May 2020
End: 15 May 2025
Rights include photo appearing as a thumbnail in TOC or Glossary. Electronic, digital and PDF rights granted. Promotional in-context rights included. Flat rate for interior and cover uses, regardless of size.

Mid $$

• Like 1

Dewar's Aberfeldy Whisky Distillery. Aberfeldy, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe.

dewars-aberfeldy-whisky-distillery-aberfeldy-perth-and-kinross-scotland-united-kingdom-europe-W5YTDB.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 16 May 2020
End: 16 May 2025

I think that this license is due to the fact that there has been a small earthquake recently in this small rural town (Burra, South Australia).

$$

2B448A1.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 09 May 2020
End: 09 May 2025

Low $$

display-of-flowers-wrapped-in-colourful-paper-in-front-of-a-florist-JPJB07.jpg

• Like 1

Jabalquinto Palace (Palacio de Jabalquinto), Gothic entrance flanked by two cylindrical pilasters, Baeza, Jaen province, Andalucia, Spain Stock Photo

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 April 2020
End: 01 April 2025
Spain, Magazine

Mid $$

• Love 1

On 14/05/2020 at 03:50, NYCat said:

An unprecedented three sales in one day including a magazine cover for a nice $$$ of the sea otter that Alamy featured in Twitter. This one for a magazine article...$$

J20WF7.jpg

White Rhinoceros with Calf in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya, East Africa

Paulette

Awesome photo, and congratulations on the great sale!

On 14/05/2020 at 18:58, The Blinking Eye said:

OMG!!!! (Sales are still insanely exciting for me) This is my fourth and best Alamy sale for high $$

Can NEVER predict which photos will sell!

Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: up to 1 transmission
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 01 April 2020
End: 01 April 2021
Germany, Television (editorial)

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=E1E5D638-DCE2-4B19-B8B4-FE811E7A6149

Live looping foot pedal station. Boss RC-20XL phrase recorder, Boss VE-20 vocal processor, Behringer Xenyx 1002B analog audio mixer with XLR cables. Stock Photo

Edit to say the thrill has been significantly dampened by the 30% discount.

Kristin, that's great news, congratulations!

5 hours ago, AlexG said:

Kristin, that's great news, congratulations!

Thank you. Four total now. Pretty good, I guess. I've also gotten four zooms recently which is unusually high for me, so encouraged.

Edited by The Blinking Eye

First sale for May $$ .

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

batman-cow-in-isle-of-wight-K2HW7K.jpg

p.s - No clue on the bad set of keywords there. Fixed it and hope it helps in long run.

Edited by Gnans
  • Love 1

Older photos with my daughter in them have been selling this month (3 altogether).  I suppose I should give her a cut of money but she makes well more than I do now!  This one sold thru a Russian Federation distributor for very near $$$.

An 11 year old girl takes a pill Stock Photo

I think this is my first sale of this licence type. 

Country: Australia ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Museum display (single use) ;  Print run: Single use only ;  Start: 19-May-2020 ; End: 19-May-2030 ;Additional Details: Life of display. Includes 2D display and multimedia interactive display

bloodhound-ssc-supersonic-car-at-speed-with-re-heat-afterburner-engaged-KF6XGY.jpg

• Love 1

celebration of the Señor de la Conquista

a little hope today....though license pre-global meltdown .... 

Country: UK, Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 08-March-2020 ; End: 08-March-2025. mid-low $$

san-miguel-de-allende-mexico-march-6th-2020-the-annual-celebration-of-the-seor-de-la-conquista-honouring-the-image-of-christ-in-the-parroquia-de-san-miguel-arcangel-with-locals-making-processions-through-the-streets-of-the-city-in-elaborate-pre-hispanic-costumes-and-plumed-headdresses-and-making-their-way-to-the-central-garden-in-front-of-the-church-where-they-perform-ceremonial-dances-this-celebration-dates-from-almost-500-years-ago-when-locals-found-an-image-of-the-lord-left-by-a-pair-of-friars-who-died-in-battle-credit-meanderingemualamy-live-news-2B4FCT2.jpg

• Love 5

Media: Museum display (single use)
Life of display. Includes 2D display and multimedia interactive display

High $$

FKA99H.jpg

• Love 4