Images sold in May 2020

Public Bridleway fingerpost. Old Corpse Road Swindale Head 2miles. Mardale, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, U.K.

public-bridleway-fingerpost-old-corpse-road-swindale-head-2miles-mardale-BKD8FP.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 04 May 2020
End: 04 May 2025

Stock Photo - Image of Genevieve, a 1904, Darracq, famous for staring in the British comedy film, of the same name https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-image-of-genevieve-a-1904-darracq-famous-for-staring-in-the-british-125653225.html

Edited by John Gaffen

26 minutes ago, John Gaffen said:

Stock Photo - Image of Genevieve, a 1904, Darracq, famous for staring in the British comedy film, of the same name https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-image-of-genevieve-a-1904-darracq-famous-for-staring-in-the-british-125653225.html

This one?

image-of-genevieve-a-1904-darracq-famous-for-staring-in-the-british-H8BYY5.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Sunflower Black Magic

sunflower-black-magic-W4WFKD.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 27 April 2020
End: 27 April 2025

Good Bucks too

Strange as my last sale in March was of a sunflower for a totally different purpose and brought good bucks too but not as much as this one.

Allan

PS - Just checked back and this is my first and only sale to the United States.

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 5
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Strange as my last sale in March was of a sunflower for a totally different purpose and brought good bucks too but not as much as this one.

14 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Just checked back and this is my first and only sale to the United States.

Black magic indeed! Cast me a spell, would you?! ☺️😂

6 hours ago, John Gaffen said:

Stock Photo - Image of Genevieve, a 1904, Darracq, famous for staring in the British comedy film....

I wouldn't normally point to other's spelling mistakes on forums but as this is in the caption I hope you don't mind...  'staring' should be starring.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Nice $$$ 

Country: German Speaking Countries ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 50,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 05-May-2020 ; End: 05-May-2025 ;
Additional Details: Print run: 60,000; Duration: 1 month

our-nhs-protest-march-in-london-passing-parliament-demonstrating-against-HY6W74.jpg

• Love 3

8 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Sunflower Black Magic

Good Bucks too

Allan

ITMA

Congratulations. I find that "good bucks" -- or at least "better bucks" -- and US sales often go together. Don't think I've ever seen a black sunflower. Did you capture that image during a solar eclipse? 😎

1 minute ago, John Mitchell said:

Congratulations. I find that "good bucks" -- or at least "better bucks" -- and US sales often go together. Don't think I've ever seen a black sunflower. Did you capture that image during a solar eclipse? 😎

We don't get too many of them in the UK.

Last one in Cambridgeshire was probably about 1345;)

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; 

$$

2B5TET4.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.

Only $

Right To Rescue protester at 2020 AFLW West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers Derby game at Optus Stadium Burswood Perth WA Australia

right-to-rescue-protester-at-2020-aflw-west-coast-eagles-and-fremantle-dockers-derby-game-at-optus-stadium-burswood-perth-wa-australia-2AYFM56.jpg

• Love 1

16 hours ago, spacecadet said:

We don't get too many of them in the UK.

Last one in Cambridgeshire was probably about 1345;)

15th February 1961 was the nearest at about 94%

Allan

16 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

The clue is in the picture as they say.😉

Allan

On 05/05/2020 at 11:13, Allan Bell said:

Sunflower Black Magic

sunflower-black-magic-W4WFKD.jpg

Good Bucks too

Allan

ITMA

Congrats Allan on what sounds like a good sale! Generally I think US sales tend to pay a bit better then most!

Kumar

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Congrats Allan on what sounds like a good sale! Generally I think US sales tend to pay a bit better then most!

Kumar

Thank you Kumar.

Allan

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Industry Sector: Government (local, regional, national) - US

What a downer! The US Government spent a grand total of $25 for this image...

AF7BDT.jpg

Licensed low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.

The Pinnacle at Symphony Place office tower and other skyscrapers in the skyline of Nashville Tennessee USA.

the-pinnacle-at-symphony-place-office-tower-and-other-skyscrapers-in-the-skyline-of-nashville-tennessee-usa-TTTR5B.jpg