Images sold in May 2020

19 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

There is a motel in Pennsylvania (USA) that is made up of old train cabooses. Almost stayed there once when the kids were little....now I can't remember why we didn't.

https://redcaboosemotel.com/motel-cabooses

Looks like a very nice place. Some cabooses were a lot like rolling hotel rooms. All freight trains had them when I was a kid.

23 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

This is a RF image that licensed for web use. $50 on May 31.

E87A6D.jpg

Nice going. It's reassuring to see a Website use image license for the advertised price (I believe).

Edited by John Mitchell

On 29/05/2020 at 10:26, spacecadet said:

Lightroom settings clarity, vibrance and saturation. It's part of my import default.

Yes i've got a LR import preset called 'clarvibsat' too!

John.

On 29/05/2020 at 21:17, Shaun Davey said:

couple-man-and-woman-look-at-an-atmosphe

Just sold for a single digit $ amount for the following licence. Much lower than editorial sales I have made in the past. If this is the future of editorial returns, it’s really not worth it. Any idea why this would be? Many thanks. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 07 April 2020
End: 08 April 2020
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Those single digit editorial uses have been around for some time as part of the U.K. newspaper scheme. You can opt out if you like. 

6 hours ago, spacecadet said:

It's actually a musical instrument with a very bright sound.

It sounds as if it could be!

I see you are still 'Part of the Forum Furniture'. I've a long way to go to get there.

John.

Country: Worldwide Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising) Mid $$. First page of my mother's old passport. 

PG740F.jpg