Images sold in September 2019

Always nice to come back from hols to the first sale of the month.

Adult cockerel of the Cornish Game chicken breed Stock Photo

Reasonable mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Education ;  Start: 02-September-2019 ; Duration: Unlimited

• Like 3

Possibly the quickest sale I've had at the beginning of the month - 1/4 $$

cork-ireland-19th-may-2018-between-500-800-men-women-and-children-marched-in-cork-today-in-protest-at-the-alleged-government-and-hse-cover-up-of-misdiagnosed-cervical-checks-a-total-of-18-women-have-died-due-to-misdiagnosis-with-many-others-facing-the-same-fate-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-MNWFXX.jpg
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 02 September 2019
End: 02 September 2024
Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years
Edited by Colblimp

29 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Affiliate PU. I'm wondering whether getting a T-shirt printed with this text front and back would alleviate the need for  model releases?

signs-warning-the-public-about-filming-in-progress-for-red-sparrow-J5JFXW.jpg

I saw this sign twice at Brisbane airport at arrivals in the luggage retrieval area and exit. Do not enter this area? How do we exit then?? I never thought of taking a picture of it. Well done you.

• Like 1

No sales since April, then 1 at the end of last month.

I'm pretty chuffed so far, 11 sales to date with fewer than 600 images. Keep them coming!

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Repeat use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 30 August 2019
End: 30 August 2021

may-2019-mute-swans-gather-in-front-of-schloss-nymphenburg-in-munich-germany-TRKK0B.jpg
  • Like 1

Low $$

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 03 September 2019
End: 03 September 2024

west-coast-eagles-and-collingwood-fans-and-supporters-in-their-seats-at-2018-afl-grand-final-at-mcg-melbourne-victoria-australia-PTCYEK.jpg

Very pleased about this license. Not because I like it, but because a while back, I made the effort to shoot 'stock shots' as an experiment, as opposed to what I like shooting. 

So much so that it's under a pseudonym. 

To the US - High $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Education ;  Start: 05-September-2019 ; Duration: Unlimited

J8M8M4.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Like 2

Country: Worldwide. Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising).

A house of cards about to collapse - a metaphor for a complicated organisation or plan that can easily go wrong.

I tried building it from scratch.... Had to cheat and use Blu Tack!

A house of cards about to collapse - a metaphor for a complicated organisation or plan that can easily go wrong Stock Photo

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 05 September 2019
End: 05 September 2024

decorative-art-deco-lighting-in-the-foyer-of-the-isetan-shinjuku-flagship-HR74KF.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1