Images sold in September 2019

Possibly the quickest sale I've had at the beginning of the month - 1/4 $$

cork-ireland-19th-may-2018-between-500-800-men-women-and-children-marched-in-cork-today-in-protest-at-the-alleged-government-and-hse-cover-up-of-misdiagnosed-cervical-checks-a-total-of-18-women-have-died-due-to-misdiagnosis-with-many-others-facing-the-same-fate-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-MNWFXX.jpg
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 02 September 2019
End: 02 September 2024
Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years
Edited by Colblimp

29 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Affiliate PU. I'm wondering whether getting a T-shirt printed with this text front and back would alleviate the need for  model releases?

signs-warning-the-public-about-filming-in-progress-for-red-sparrow-J5JFXW.jpg

I saw this sign twice at Brisbane airport at arrivals in the luggage retrieval area and exit. Do not enter this area? How do we exit then?? I never thought of taking a picture of it. Well done you.

• Like 1

No sales since April, then 1 at the end of last month.

I'm pretty chuffed so far, 11 sales to date with fewer than 600 images. Keep them coming!

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Repeat use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 30 August 2019
End: 30 August 2021

may-2019-mute-swans-gather-in-front-of-schloss-nymphenburg-in-munich-germany-TRKK0B.jpg
  • Like 1

Low $$

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 03 September 2019
End: 03 September 2024

west-coast-eagles-and-collingwood-fans-and-supporters-in-their-seats-at-2018-afl-grand-final-at-mcg-melbourne-victoria-australia-PTCYEK.jpg

Very pleased about this license. Not because I like it, but because a while back, I made the effort to shoot 'stock shots' as an experiment, as opposed to what I like shooting. 

So much so that it's under a pseudonym. 

To the US - High $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Education ;  Start: 05-September-2019 ; Duration: Unlimited

J8M8M4.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Like 2

Country: Worldwide. Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising).

A house of cards about to collapse - a metaphor for a complicated organisation or plan that can easily go wrong.

I tried building it from scratch.... Had to cheat and use Blu Tack!

A house of cards about to collapse - a metaphor for a complicated organisation or plan that can easily go wrong Stock Photo

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 05 September 2019
End: 05 September 2024

decorative-art-deco-lighting-in-the-foyer-of-the-isetan-shinjuku-flagship-HR74KF.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1